PDA

View Full Version : Tubbs will be the chump, for buying da V_6

tubbs
07-07-2014, 04:05 AM
Well,

I am severely disappointed in Dreamlink HD because of the "NO GUIDE" ( 2 hr max) issue amongst other things, and my NANO HD is just plain weird.

SO I'm the chump now and bought a V.6 clone......

Get ready for my bitching and ranting...

Can't be as bad as the above mentioned boxes......I hope......
You'll know when it gets shipped to me when I start bitching about it....:willy_nilly:

Crap I need a cheeseburger..

Nostradamus
07-07-2014, 09:54 AM
well if the EPG was an issue before you are not going to like the next one

lobsterpot
07-07-2014, 10:24 AM
tubbs reminds me of someone I pay alimony to. never happy,ever. have a good one though.

iq180
07-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Well,

I am severely disappointed in Dreamlink HD because of the "NO GUIDE" ( 2 hr max) issue amongst other things, and my NANO HD is just plain weird.

SO I'm the chump now and bought a V.6 clone......

Get ready for my bitching and ranting...

Can't as bad as the above mentioned boxes......I hope......
You'll know when it gets shipped to me when I start bitching about it....:willy_nilly:

Crap I need a cheeseburger..
I will give one=warning=do not upgrade the firmware or load any files, this is a clone receiver, now about the epg, out of the box
you will only get about 2 Hrs of epg but if you want more than that you will need a 1gb usb drive, its that way with all jynxboxes
clone or not.
Now this is JMO, the V6 is a great receiver, its a bit hard to get the wifi working but I can help you with that and it is the most
stable PS receiver I have ever used, all this is JMO,LOL.

tubbs
07-10-2014, 02:23 AM
Nice, but if your a guy, it's not me... I don't swing that way... I'm still on the same team...