PDA

View Full Version : O.K. Got My V6.. Any guides to tell me what files to load??

tubbs
07-10-2014, 10:44 PM
O.K. Got My V6.. Any guides to tell me what files to load??

I don't want to loop this experiment on the first try. I'm not seeing any files to load.

Ridgerunner
07-10-2014, 10:54 PM
what version firmware is loaded on it out of the box?

bkr™
07-11-2014, 12:47 AM

I don't want to loop this experiment on the first try. I'm not seeing any files to load.

This is a clone, you need to post questions in clone discussions, here is for real receivers. OK?

tubbs
07-11-2014, 01:46 AM
I didn't know there was a section on Satfix just for clones.
You learn something every day...

and YES... it is a V6 clone.

Angel Eyes
07-11-2014, 01:49 AM

i bet you box come with file in it...:innocent:

dishuser
07-11-2014, 01:51 AM
I didn't know there was a section on Satfix just for clones.
You learn something every day...

and YES... it is a V6 clone.
it's where your other thread is

iq180
07-11-2014, 11:00 PM

Do not load any files on this receiver, you don't need to as it came with the only file you need.
Now you promised us some bitching & ranting about this receiver & I have not seen any yet, so whats up,LOL.

TurboPirate
07-12-2014, 10:41 PM
It already has "The Unique file 2.47" any file you load to this receiver will be a downgrade not an upgrade.TurboPirate

tubbs
07-13-2014, 07:17 AM
what version firmware is loaded on it out of the box?

3.2.47 came in the box

tubbs
07-13-2014, 07:36 AM
Do not load any files on this receiver, you don't need to as it came with the only file you need.
Now you promised us some bitching & ranting about this receiver & I have not seen any yet, so whats up,LOL.

Yr Funny.... and your right

No bitch'n yet, seems to work O.K. good guide too.

Except its doing what my Nfusion is doing on the "BLACK" dish pro, or dish turbo set up..
Missing channels...

Funny, my Dreamlink HD V.1 has no troubles with transponders on this dish, only that box only lacks the guide. oly shows 4 hours t best..otherwise, I'd be singing the praise of Dreamlink...

But the Nfusion & now, Jynxbox won't scan all channels...

If I can get that fixed, I won't be birching like a little girl about this box... I'm already like it.

I think I'm haveng troubles with power output on these boxes to that power hungry LNB.

I think I'm just gona use the old time single LNB's and use two dishes, and a desque switch. One disk for 110-119 and another for 129.

Do you think that setup will help???

tubbs
07-13-2014, 07:39 AM
i bet you box come with file in it...:innocent:

U R correct... it does have a workable file in it.

hedley
07-13-2014, 01:29 PM
at 650mA LNB Output that box has enough juice to run that 1000.2, if you are getting those transponders on your Dreamlink but not on your Jynx then I would guess that you my friend are suffering from a configuration issue, post your current configuration settings as they appear on your sat screen, maybe we can spot an error if any.
just thinking out of the box here but you are trying to scan off the same RG6 connection as your Dreamlink right? or are you connected to a different cable?.

iq180
07-13-2014, 01:48 PM
Yr Funny.... and your right

No bitch'n yet, seems to work O.K. good guide too.

Except its doing what my Nfusion is doing on the "BLACK" dish pro, or dish turbo set up..
Missing channels...

Funny, my Dreamlink HD V.1 has no troubles with transponders on this dish, only that box only lacks the guide. oly shows 4 hours t best..otherwise, I'd be singing the praise of Dreamlink...

But the Nfusion & now, Jynxbox won't scan all channels...

If I can get that fixed, I won't be birching like a little girl about this box... I'm already like it.

I think I'm haveng troubles with power output on these boxes to that power hungry LNB.

I think I'm just gona use the old time single LNB's and use two dishes, and a desque switch. One disk for 110-119 and another for 129.

Do you think that setup will help???
What port on the LNB do you have the jynxbox v6 hooked to, if its not on the first port what ever receiver that is on the first port needs to be on to power up the LNB before you scan for CHs on the v6.

Fibroso
07-16-2014, 12:18 PM
Must have lnb description in Legacy LNB, which ever is OCSDP, Legacy Twin or else. Also to populate the guide turn channel 200 for 119 and 309 for 110. Leave those channels for 5 minutes and you'll have decent reading on the guide.