PDA

View Full Version : box review suggestion

fatsat
07-16-2014, 04:40 PM
I suggest creating a sticky thread that helps people to pick up a new HD box. This could have feedback comments, good and bad, from different users who actually played with them, as well as news about new receivers. Right now, you don't have any means of getting feedback that compares or highlight the difference between different boxes !!

whoknows
07-20-2014, 02:38 PM
In past years if someone wanted to know about a certain receiver, reading the threads in each forum gave all the information that was needed to make an educated decision on what box to purchase. Hope this helps

dishuser
07-20-2014, 02:39 PM
I suggest creating a sticky thread that helps people to pick up a new HD box. This could have feedback comments, good and bad, from different users who actually played with them, as well as news about new receivers. Right now, you don't have any means of getting feedback that compares or highlight the difference between different boxes !!
then buy every stb out there and do some reviews

NoName
07-22-2014, 05:40 PM

Maybe you are right. Others have posted the same request and it hasn't happened and likely won't. In the meantime, you should just read the forums for the receivers that you are intersted in and read testers feedback. If you wanted to contribute to the community, maybe you should create the sticky thread based on what you've read.