PDA

View Full Version : IPTV not working....

macuser33
07-30-2014, 09:13 PM
My iks runs great. And a week ago my iptv was working great as well..I can not get any channels to work on the iptv part of it..iks still working great...But nothing on iptv side..Are we down or is it just me?? Any idea guys? Please any help would be great...Thank you

KIDWCKED
07-30-2014, 09:44 PM
i think there was new file approx a week ago..

xtrawest
07-30-2014, 09:45 PM
How'd you explain this 'IPTV not working' situation? IPTV channel's aren't loading, App not loading or what seems to be the issue is?

macuser33
07-30-2014, 09:52 PM
I have the lastest file on it. The movie part works and some of the other channels as well but nothing on the live part of it..No live channels seem to work at all..Just sits there and never plays anything. Buffing is at 0% and never moves off that.. And I have tried different channles as well and nothing same thing..All under live.

riverman
07-31-2014, 02:46 AM
I just checked my Mega receiver and my IPTV live channels appear to all be working. I tried various under SPORT and BRAZIL and found none that did not work.

ftaforever
07-31-2014, 12:04 PM
I have the lastest file on it. The movie part works and some of the other channels as well but nothing on the live part of it..No live channels seem to work at all..Just sits there and never plays anything. Buffing is at 0% and never moves off that.. And I have tried different channles as well and nothing same thing..All under live.

You will need a fast internet speed if your want live TV, at least 10mbps and higher or your gonna get lots of buffering also I would advise anyone who uses IPTV a lot to get unlimited internet as you will consume lots of bits quickly and you will end up paying your ISP a ton of money on the extra usage.

xtrawest
07-31-2014, 03:12 PM
Yeah I don't seem to find any issues playing LIVE channels as well. I have 25 Mbps internet package with direct Ethernet connection to the receiver

macuser33
08-01-2014, 08:16 PM
You will need a fast internet speed if your want live TV, at least 10mbps and higher or your gonna get lots of buffering also I would advise anyone who uses IPTV a lot to get unlimited internet as you will consume lots of bits quickly and you will end up paying your ISP a ton of money on the extra usage.

I am getting some channels no problem. But some it just does not work. like if I go under u.s. channels a pick say like discovery it will not work.. all I get is a stop symble..I get that on a lot of channels..

ftaforever
08-01-2014, 09:26 PM
I am getting some channels no problem. But some it just does not work. like if I go under u.s. channels a pick say like discovery it will not work.. all I get is a stop symble..I get that on a lot of channels..

That has to do with script error so in this case its server related or your missing a plugin.

Costactc
08-01-2014, 09:34 PM
With the exception of a few channels, Iptv is working flawlessly on my box.

macuser33
08-01-2014, 10:27 PM
That has to do with script error so in this case its server related or your missing a plugin.

Any way to fix that? Or where do I get plugin? Thank you guys for all your help..

ftaforever
08-01-2014, 10:41 PM
Any way to fix that? Or where do I get plugin? Thank you guys for all your help..

In this case you cant, since you don't have any control over the IPTV part then you will need to wait and see if they will fix the link. Unfortunately that is what you get with this box on the IPTV side of it, you don't have any control over on this part.

fitzisreal
08-16-2014, 03:15 PM
i was find until a two days ago mine stop working saying 'media list no data'

Papacito62
08-17-2014, 07:27 AM
No workie......I went and got this Reciever today and no luck at all with the IPTV

Papa

river
08-17-2014, 02:21 PM
No workie......I went and got this Reciever today and no luck at all with the IPTV

Papa
If you go to hxxp://www.megatvi.net/ it might be an answer for you. Says they are closed.
river

ftaforever
08-17-2014, 10:13 PM
IPTV will be up and running on Monday as per the Mega Team.

ftaforever
08-18-2014, 03:25 PM
The iptv will be back up this week at some point. Its a server move why it went out.
The Mega team has asked for some patients from members please while they get there server moved and all.

Papacito62
09-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Wondering how it was going...... Haven't plugged in since trying the box until I move. Is the iptv working ?

Papa

Nostradamus
09-07-2014, 03:39 PM
maybe instead of trying to run a server they just toss up live links someplace and let people create their own playlists

Marcella
09-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Most of ip that u see today is reselling, but keep an eye open on the farm, in the next few weeks u may be in for a unbelievable surprise for your ip boxes and androids. lol lol. Enough said on this matter my farmer friends.

Lightenin
09-08-2014, 12:52 PM
Most of ip that u see today is reselling, but keep an eye open on the farm, in the next few weeks u may be in for a unbelievable surprise for your ip boxes and androids. lol lol. Enough said on this matter my farmer friends.

So what are you saying? It's over for iptv and android boxes without subscriptions ?

northernshore
09-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Is any iptv working now?..Would it be possible to, for instance have Kodi incorporated and mashup..would this be a possibility..could it work?

daryld
09-14-2014, 08:30 PM
Has anyone heard or seen anything that might give an idea of when iptv will be back? Or is this just another "bait, sell some stb's, then shut down, only to reopen under a different name" type of game.....?

daryld
09-18-2014, 12:52 AM
No one has any response at all to my question? It seemed like a reasonable one. Their site says "closed for now". No rumors, gossip, facts? Nothing?

abouttosnap
09-18-2014, 01:36 AM
I just did a quick look see and I got a movie to come up so seems some of it is working.

Papacito62
10-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Now that I'm all moved and up and running I'd like to see this iptv thing, but it does nothing. Do I need to do something else as when I select a country it just says loading and nothing ever populates. I see there are files in the file section do I load these on top of the current file..... Do I need to add a public server ip to the list.

As you see I'm really lost on this one and rather ask before I mess things up.

Thanks
Papa

abouttosnap
10-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Now that I'm all moved and up and running I'd like to see this iptv thing, but it does nothing. Do I need to do something else as when I select a country it just says loading and nothing ever populates. I see there are files in the file section do I load these on top of the current file..... Do I need to add a public server ip to the list.

As you see I'm really lost on this one and rather ask before I mess things up.

Thanks
Papa

Don't think the iptv is working on any file before the 8044 (http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?166068-New-Public-File-26-08-2014)...load it and you should be good to go...I have noticed on mine after a period of time watching iptv it will loack up when you try and exit out...so I have to do a reboot to get out of the iptv.

Papacito62
10-04-2014, 06:28 PM
20140820 is the file loaded.....is there another file I need to load on top of this one. I tryed again and still nothing after I installed.

Papa

abouttosnap
10-04-2014, 08:14 PM
20140820 is the file loaded.....is there another file I need to load on top of this one. I tryed again and still nothing after I installed.

Papa

File 8044 is the latest...think it shows up as 8/17 in the receiver info...click able link is in my above post.

Papacito62
10-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Ok got it going.....just wondering if one was going to put a file on could he just put this one on or a combination of the two to get iptv and satellite working.

Just wondering that's all

Again thanks

Papa

Papacito62
12-05-2014, 05:10 PM
I see portions of the iptv are not working.....is there anyway to get this working, I really enjoyed the live sports.

Papa