PDA

View Full Version : Tony Stewart kills driver during New York race Sprint car

bigbadbrother
08-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Tony Stewart will not race Sunday at Watkins Glen after he struck and killed a driver in a dirt track race in upstate New York Saturday night. Regan Smith will replace him. <br />
Related Stories <br />

Highwayman
08-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Why are all nascar drivers a bunch of pansies?
Love racing but is me i just cant follow these
wimps behind the wheels.....

bigbadbrother
08-11-2014, 02:25 AM
Tom Jensen <br />
<br />
Tony Stewart will not face criminal charges right now after a Saturday night incident in which Stewart's car struck and killed 20-year-old Kevin Ward Jr. during a sprint car race at...

Ineedanewusersname
08-12-2014, 05:16 AM
It appeared to me that Tony Steward tried to "spray" his opponent with dirt/mud, he fished-tailed a little and unfortunately caught Ward under his tires.

I have, work related, been through same; A supervisor (working because no one else would) was spotting a van and another employee was coming into the facility to help with a computer problem.

Bad lightning: non-familiar situation; new van driver ; the incoming employee was, as usual, was walking slowly with his head down (he always did this); and was unfortunately sucked into the rear wheels of a van.

Of course the computer gent died that night and the warehouse supervisor (30 years) eventually took a operator job; never to be himself and dieing 4 years later.