PDA

View Full Version : Is this Jynxbox V6 a mistake?

vr4mike
08-15-2014, 05:44 PM
Found out my P3500SD's are pretty much a DOOR STOPS, from a very helpful seller here.
He suggested some units to try. Such as Jynxbox.

Well, ignoring that little voice telling me to research research research! I bid on a...

NEW JYNXBOX ULTRA HD V6 + FTA RECEIVER + USB WIFI+ JYNX BOX JB200 + REMOTE WooHoo!

But being a NOOB all over again (and that I found one cheap and I wasn't out bid at 80 bucks, which was within the prescribed price range) I was thinking I lucked out and this latest V6 that has to be WAY better than my old door stop anyway. Right?

This same seller said today that ALL the new Jynxbox’s are CLONES.

So, can I get clone files 4 it? :crazy:

I haven't paid yet, should I?

All you guys really seem helpful from what I've seen in the last three days here. Thanks so much!

iq180
08-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Found out my P3500SD's are pretty much a DOOR STOPS, from a very helpful seller here.
He suggested some units to try. Such as Jynxbox.

Well, ignoring that little voice telling me to research research research! I bid on a...

NEW JYNXBOX ULTRA HD V6 + FTA RECEIVER + USB WIFI+ JYNX BOX JB200 + REMOTE WooHoo!

But being a NOOB all over again (and that I found one cheap and I wasn't out bid at 80 bucks, which was within the prescribed price range) I was thinking I lucked out and this latest V6 that has to be WAY better than my old door stop anyway. Right?

This same seller said today that ALL the new Jynxbox’s are CLONES.

So, can I get clone files 4 it? :crazy:

I haven't paid yet, should I?

All you guys really seem helpful from what I've seen in the last three days here. Thanks so much!

Well first thing, you need to ask this ??????? in the clone section, there is a thread already started=now testing jynxbox V6 clone.
Now do not upgrade the firmware, it comes with the only files you need.
All the jynxbox V version after the V3 are clones.
I have a V6 and it is the best PS receiver I have ever owned and at 80 usd that is a great buy.JMO.

vr4mike
08-15-2014, 06:20 PM
Well first thing, you need to ask this ??????? in the clone section, there is a thread already started=now testing jynxbox V6 clone.
Now do not upgrade the firmware, it comes with the only files you need.
All the jynxbox V version after the V3 are clones.
I have a V6 and it is the best PS receiver I have ever owned and at 80 usd that is a great buy.JMO.

Thanks so much iq180 and sorry as well.
In my rush to get this posted (in case I need to cancel my payment) I didn't even notice the "clone section".

Hopefully I won't be a noob too much longer. And I’ll go to that section now!

Thanks again.

Fibroso
08-16-2014, 12:15 AM
Thanks so much iq180 and sorry as well.
In my rush to get this posted (in case I need to cancel my payment) I didn't even notice the "clone section".

Hopefully I won't be a noob too much longer. And I’ll go to that section now!

Thanks again.
I moved your thread here, all good here.