PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink t5 red bars

beambeam
08-20-2014, 08:40 PM
Hello;
I have a deremlink t5 using 31 inch fortec star with invacom quad lnb.My signal bars went red @97% for both and I can't get a signal.I tried another dish and lnb and still can't get a signal.Set both dishes for B#v 91 Tried different cables and lnb's.No matter where I move dishes the red bars stay the same. Done factory set and even Reinstalled files but the red bars are still there. Did anyone have a problem similar to this?

thank you
jim

hedley
08-20-2014, 08:47 PM
hit menu, then auto scan, right arrow to the desired sat and then down arrow to transmission, right arrow through the frequencies until you find one that turns the bars, give each one about 3 seconds to change or not, once you find the blue bars watch the top right corner of the screen for a sat lock before you scan.

ftaforever
08-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Hello;
I have a deremlink t5 using 31 inch fortec star with invacom quad lnb.My signal bars went red @97% for both and I can't get a signal.I tried another dish and lnb and still can't get a signal.Set both dishes for B#v 91 Tried different cables and lnb's.No matter where I move dishes the red bars stay the same. Done factory set and even Reinstalled files but the red bars are still there. Did anyone have a problem similar to this?

thank you
jim

First off, did you get the box with a module? and if you did then its possible that it is dead and you may need to replace it this may be the reason why your not getting any signal on anything.

panmanzaa
08-23-2014, 01:11 AM
beam try adifferent diaseq switch ,that is what i did and it changed to green.

squirtNcider
09-23-2014, 01:49 AM
That happened to me today. Ive had the receiver for a few days but when I turned it on today, the signal and quality were both good but the bars were red. I just turned the power off from the back for a min. then back on and no probs since then.

torpainter
09-23-2014, 02:00 AM
post your settings