PDA

View Full Version : Stephan Bonnar, Tito Ortiz have bizarre fight announcement

ironworks
09-06-2014, 03:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gIbWE_PEjQ&feature=player_embedded

ironworks
09-06-2014, 03:20 AM
A masked man, "drug addicts," and an ex-wife insult. The fight announcement between UFC Hall of Famers Stephan Bonnar and Tito Ortiz had it all Friday night, including a near-brawl.

Bonnar and Ortiz will clash on Nov. 15 in the main event of Bellator 131 in San Diego. Will Brooks will defend his Bellator lightweight title against Michael Chandler in the co-main event.

After King Mo's knockout win against Dustin Jacoby, Bellator president Scott Coker welcomed Ortiz and Bonnar into the cage.

Bonnar, who had a man in a mask next to him, spoke first on the mic and embarked on a rant about Ortiz.

"Everyone says the same thing. He's the most selfish, self-absorbed, arrogant sack of crap they have ever met. The only thing bigger than his head is his inflated ego," Bonnar said.

He then unveiled the masked man next to him. It was Ortiz's former training partner Justin McCully, a man who Bonnar claimed was flushed down the toilet "like a turd" by Ortiz.

He then hurled one final insult towards Ortiz concerning his ex-wife, former adult film star Jenna Jameson.

"All I got to say to you is poor Jenna. I don't know how she put up with you all those years," said Bonnar.

Ortiz then grabbed the mic, and after calling Bonnar and McCully "drug addicts," fired back.

"You can talk all the smack you want. When you talk about my family, and you talk about my friends, this s--t gets personal," Ortiz said.

He then threw out a few more remarks before charging Bonnar. Bonnar, McCully, and Ortiz had to be separated before punches were thrown.

"The Bad Boy is back baby," Ortiz said on his way out of the cage.