PDA

View Full Version : ???

lixer1971
09-13-2014, 11:28 AM
Hi I know I have asked this before something happen on Tuesday? hasn't worked since . ty as mine is still down .thank you for reading my post .

whoknows
10-13-2014, 11:35 PM
You have to leave more information. What is this "something" that happened on Tuesday? What receiver are you using what have you done to fix the problem. receiver, dish, l n b, antenna settings if signal is a problem.

Buttman302
01-14-2015, 06:40 PM
seem like all these server people are so wrapped up with setting up this new/old what ever IPTV junk, they getting lost and forgetting about what members have already paid for, you can even get 1/2 of the channels from any of these servers,, this is how you know for sure iks boxes are on it;s way out sooner then you think,, you might get lucky and maybe if 1 of these resellers will give you a credit when you buy that new iptv box, but don't hold your breath, you will hear that, [same old same old],, IT'S THE GAME..

xtreme1
01-15-2015, 02:05 AM
Dude its been this way for over 15 years.... I've never had a system that was perfect other than paying the big bucks from the source. I'm sure I'll be buy many more receivers in the years to come.... IT'S THE GAME.... Have a great day eh!!!

steven charles
01-15-2015, 03:29 AM
Hi I know I have asked this before something happen on Tuesday? hasn't worked since . ty as mine is still down .thank you for reading my post .friend there was a ecm on Tuesday and some servers went down,they should be up soon....

kenkell1
01-15-2015, 05:49 PM
Dude its been this way for over 15 years.... I've never had a system that was perfect other than paying the big bucks from the source. I'm sure I'll be buy many more receivers in the years to come.... IT'S THE GAME.... Have a great day eh!!!

iks never existed 15 years ago........

dishuser
01-15-2015, 06:08 PM
iks never existed 15 years ago........

it did with another provider

Buttman302
01-15-2015, 06:24 PM
iks never existed 15 years ago........ Amen bro!! it's always great to see you Sr.Ken, you are right as rain iks has not been around for over 15 years, it's us the Testers that been around for that long, I still have my old card ripper and reader along with all my door stoppers, being I have kids yes I pay for the sub as well,, I keep my testing stuff away from the kids, they like to call it "THE GAME",, I call it "SNATCH & GRAB" boost the prices up milk it for all it worth let the service get ****ty just before the bottom fall out.. so far IKS system is right on point...
I could be wrong, I'm hoping to be wrong,
we'll see

Buttman302
01-15-2015, 06:31 PM
it did with another provider you do have a point but the internet really was not yet to handle it back then few of us played but it really was very unstable and worthless