PDA

View Full Version : ****beware ultimate iks users****

mpjassal
09-17-2014, 07:56 PM
I payed JT 6-7 months ago for my donation but now he cancel my subscription because he did not get my money.which is not true.
I pay him the full amount the then issue the subscription
Even he did not get my money..how come he did not notice till now and its not my fault
and he cancel me without giving me any heads up or letting me know
now I am without TV for one week and since I am sending him PMs he only reply me once with above news.
I can even login to him homesite ....looks like he cancel my that account as well.

****SO ALL THE NEW USER WHOEVER THINKING TO BUY IT JUST THINK ONCE:no:.****

Kingdom
09-17-2014, 08:06 PM
who is jt?

genmax
09-17-2014, 08:22 PM
You get what you pay for. Bargin low tier sales seem tempting when you buy them, and all is well until they make more room for new paying customers.
This is why you do MONTHLY. Costs a little more but its better then loosing a large sum of money at once ;)

bassfisher
09-17-2014, 09:35 PM
this is coming from a guy that sent a blank prepaid card, can post the card info if wish to go into this further, we are not out to screw n e one, and have been more then fair with crediting people

but some people try to get free ride, and then slander when caught

Take it private. BTW, if it took u 7 months to realize the vanilla card was empty (not sure what else you'd call blank?) I have a
drawer full of biz we can do . . .lol.
Why not take p-pal and avoid this he said/she said?

Condor
09-17-2014, 09:35 PM
..And with that being said this one is done... There are always 2 sides to the story but that will not be heard here in the open.. Deal with it on the side........