PDA

View Full Version : Vikings admit 'mistake' as Peterson barred

KIDWCKED
09-17-2014, 09:21 PM
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Admitting they "made a mistake," the Minnesota Vikings changed course Wednesday as running back Adrian Peterson was placed on the NFL's exempt list, barring him from all team...

steveOtoo
09-18-2014, 11:15 AM
Pretty sure Emma Watson is trying out for the Vikings running back spot with the recent shortage at this position.......maybe time for Tebow to come back,not as a QB but running back.

hedley
09-18-2014, 11:36 AM
Hijole...at this rate we are going to run out of players, in this guys defense that is the way we were disciplined as kids, with a switch, we were taught respect, you can't do that in todays society, no discipline cranks out hoodlums.

TLG
09-18-2014, 12:19 PM
plus how is that a job related issue ,, it's a personal issue ,, <br />
and besides he has NOT been charged with anything ,,, yet <br />
the media is running away with this whole thing ,,, (it's all about...

D1st0rt3dM1nd
09-18-2014, 09:21 PM
This is my home team and I honestly do not feel this is child abuse but more like a parent going a little overboard. Adrian's mom even stood up for him and stated this was the way I raised my child as well. Does this make it OK? no not really, I tell you, words can be a lot more powerful than a stick. I do not feel the governor of MN or the NFL should be taking his job away but maybe suspending him until this is all over.....MEDIA IS A BITCH!

KIDWCKED
09-18-2014, 09:32 PM
i absolutely agree....