PDA

View Full Version : Capturing OTAs in North America area

magic
10-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Hello everyone,

does anyone have a enigma2 box (vu+, dreambox) for dump software update via OTA (Over The Air)?

I am looking for any nagra provider in USA / Canada area

jvvh5897
10-07-2014, 04:30 PM
I had hoped someone would have answered you by now. I do not even understand what you are asking for.

magic
10-08-2014, 11:46 AM
hello, sorry I maybe didin't explain as clear..

I am looking for some user into usa sat beam fingerprint because I live thousand km away from north america.

someone with a linux based box like dreambox, vu+, gigablue..(enigma2) for perform a software dump directly from sat, when you perform a software upgrade to your original receivers, they got that software from sat, so is very easy to capture it, and I know in USA there are some nagravision providers with new system working, like dishtv prov 0001.

Hope now will be a bit clearer

Highwayman
10-08-2014, 01:44 PM
hello, sorry I maybe didin't explain as clear..

I am looking for some user into usa sat beam fingerprint because I live thousand km away from north america.

someone with a linux based box like dreambox, vu+, gigablue..(enigma2) for perform a software dump directly from sat, when you perform a software upgrade to your original receivers, they got that software from sat, so is very easy to capture it, and I know in USA there are some nagravision providers with new system working, like dishtv prov 0001.

Hope now will be a bit clearer

the software are you talking about is that like the dreambox webif ive seen alot of
hacked dreambox webif`s but none from dish not yet anyway.Most of the hackers
who scan for these webif`s are from your area maybe and are scanning for european sats.

Terryl
10-08-2014, 04:54 PM
If you are thousand KM away from North America, there is a slim to no chance for you to be in any of the Dish Network satellite footprints, all of them are pointing to North America, Alaska, Hawaii and some parts of the Caribbean.

To receive US satellites with some type of US providers satellite IKS software (or other software) in your receiver you have to be within (or very close to) one of the satellites footprints, no one is streaming US satellite providers video or programming from a IKS box, anyone doing so would be shut down real fast.

magic
10-08-2014, 07:47 PM
I only look for last software update from bell expressvu, I don't need sat beam because I dont watch those channels, only need some user in this beam for dump data remotely via telnet port with dvbsnoop, I already have software for dishtv, and dont know more nagra providers in that area, a updated list would be great from your part if available

magic
02-09-2015, 08:43 AM
I would like up this post, I think anyone still understand me yet, as common people can't dump firmware from original flash stb (dishtv for example) there is second chance to get bin and main app from that stb, over OTA, a sw upgrade over the air, is easy to capture packets, deflate and decrypt, just need 2 things, linux based box with sat tuner and dvbsnoop sw, normally these 2 thigs are together into dreambox style boxes.

Highwayman
02-09-2015, 01:51 PM
I would like up this post, I think anyone still understand me yet, as common people can't dump firmware from original flash stb (dishtv for example) there is second chance to get bin and main app from that stb, over OTA, a sw upgrade over the air, is easy to capture packets, deflate and decrypt, just need 2 things, linux based box with sat tuner and dvbsnoop sw, normally these 2 thigs are together into dreambox style boxes.

i gotcha i think once you have captured how do you playback the .ts can you elaborate?

jvvh5897
02-09-2015, 08:38 PM
What he wants is the firmware from a provider's box or the packets that bring the box an upgrade.
Not the type of testing I do.
He might have better luck going to the id-discussions site as that is the type of thing you saw there in the past, but that site does not have much to offer these days.