PDA

View Full Version : Mom and Dad gone

SVHD
11-05-2014, 03:29 AM
My mother passed on October 26, 2014 and my father passed a year ago yesterday. You will never be able to begin to imagine how I feel and how very along I feel. Please keep me and other family members in your thoughts and prayers during this very trying and difficult time.

bigbadbrother
11-05-2014, 03:55 AM
I know how you feel. My dad,mother both sisters and my little brother are gone. you never get over it but you will adjust to it. I was the oldest an now I'm all alone . remember that time heals all wounds and family and friends will always be with you to help. I'll say a word for your Mom and Dad and most of all for you.

hutch
11-05-2014, 04:15 AM
So sorry to hear of your parents recent passing SVHD... my dads been gone over 20 years now... it gets easier with time...

Nostradamus
11-05-2014, 04:24 AM
yeah like hutch says it does get easier, my father been gone for 33 years and you never forget but as time goes on any bad memories fade and the good ones are just like yesterday.

kijiji
11-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Very sorry for your loss my friend both my parents have been gone for 5 years now holidays can be hard but they can also be a very positive reminder of the love and lessons they gave us,so keep your chin up SVHD time really is a healer god bless you and your family.

Anubis
11-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Soory to hear. I know what it's like not having my parents around and it is a very lonely feeling. Hang tuff, things will get better.

Condor
11-05-2014, 05:17 PM
So sorry to hear SHVD... Some of us do know how you feel my friend... Time heals and one day you will remember all the good things.....from my family to yours..We are with you.......

Costactc
11-05-2014, 05:19 PM
My sincerest condolences.

hedley
11-05-2014, 05:59 PM
SHVD, I am sorry for your loss my friend, remember the good times and be glad for the time that you had together.

nob0dy
11-05-2014, 06:19 PM
sorry for your loss ....... they're in a better place now & together ........ walk tall & stay strong ........

Midnight Rider
11-06-2014, 01:42 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss SVHD .. prayers and thoughts go out to you, as this is a hard side of life ,losing those we love... memories are forever and cannot be taken..God Bless

chicot60
11-06-2014, 03:46 AM
Like many others here I have also lost a father, mother, step-father, brother and brother-in-law,and other close friends who have had their lives cut short. Cherish the memories but also remember that they would want you to continue living your life and to look ahead for yourself and others that love you or are loved by you.

ironworks
11-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Sorry for your loss SVHD...........know the pain.........did not even know my mom cause leukemia.......and my dad passed many years ago catching pneumonia IN the hospital.......still have a stepmom but at her age does not know who I am........life is not fair, but you have the memories............take care my friend.

whoknows
11-09-2014, 09:01 PM
My heartfelt condolences. As mentioned in previous posts us older members have all felt that pain. It does get better in time. Keep the faith and all will be good.

belvedere
11-09-2014, 11:06 PM
sorry for your losses SVHD deepest condolences