PDA

View Full Version : help plz! intermitent scrambled channel

civilian
11-10-2014, 01:17 AM
I constantly have the intermittent scramble channel come up its such a pain in the a@#. has anyone had this issue and what shoud i do to resolve it, the connection says ok but does not connect to the server. I have tv for a couple of hours and then nothing scrambled then a hour or 6 later it comes in. I have rebooted everything from modem to stb but have to wait until it comes in on its own. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Its just so irritating!

whoknows
11-10-2014, 01:36 AM
You didn't say what server you were using but sign on with another for a short time and see if it improves.

civilian
11-28-2014, 01:30 AM
i am using nfps i have read that this is not a good server is it true did i waste my money. would you recommend a server

torpainter
11-28-2014, 01:44 AM
i am using nfps i have read that this is not a good server is it true did i waste my money. would you recommend a server

do some reading in the server forums

bobby
11-28-2014, 11:41 PM
could be server related or a number of other things, is that the only server you have had, if not did this problem happen with a different server, do you have another receiver to use and see if you get the same results, this will eliminate the receiver being an issue, are you hardwired or using some sort of wifi adapter, even if you are hardwired the cat5 cable could cause problems and might be worth swapping out with another to try, just a couple of ideas to consider