PDA

View Full Version : IPTV with TSN?

bliz
11-14-2014, 12:39 AM
Hey guys can anyone tell me if there is a reliable IPTV that offers the TSN channels? I just wanna watch sports center before work. PMs are welcome :)

frostycold
11-14-2014, 01:49 AM
XBMC...it's there for free along with sportsnet...in HD

crazy carl
11-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Hey guys can anyone tell me if there is a reliable IPTV that offers the TSN channels? I just wanna watch sports center before work. PMs are welcome :)

If your looking to support a roku machtv has it and I belive mr tutu has that from what I read per channel list

tkk1
11-18-2014, 01:15 PM
XBMC...it's there for free along with sportsnet...in HD

Just curious where do you go to get listings? I've had alot of buffering issues with XBMC, I'm thinking it's the urls

whoknows
11-18-2014, 01:30 PM
Internet speed is usually the cause of buffering.

frostycold
11-18-2014, 03:03 PM
Just curious where do you go to get listings? I've had alot of buffering issues with XBMC, I'm thinking it's the urls

If you set up Live TV with the free list (Almost 400 channels), you can set up the EPG as well. There are lots of video's on you tube on how to set up live TV. It's not difficult, but if you have low internet speed, it will cause problems. Not just with XBMC, with IPTV in general. You should also have unlimited internet.

sneakymise
11-18-2014, 03:28 PM
Which free list are you talking about? I have a couple of free lists but would love to see the one you're using,

frostycold
11-18-2014, 10:52 PM
Which free list are you talking about? I have a couple of free lists but would love to see the one you're using,

I've sent you a PM. I've had no buffering issues on XBMC, but I do have 80mps download.

Feathers
11-18-2014, 10:56 PM
Internet speed is usually the cause of buffering.
True that bro ,but time of the day with loads on servers of the IPS rerouting can cause a BOTTLE NECK EFFECT... I keep all thoughts to myself unless it turns our like gas,, and I fart!

monkeyu
11-19-2014, 02:22 AM
whats better XBMC or iptv? im new to this and like some info on it? id like have best of both worlds lol , what offers free channels and get ufc fights and movies, stuff like dn and bev? I no u can pay like iks on fta to recieve it, but all info and advice would be great.

Frank55
11-19-2014, 05:08 PM
whats better XBMC or iptv? im new to this and like some info on it? id like have best of both worlds lol , what offers free channels and get ufc fights and movies, stuff like dn and bev? I no u can pay like iks on fta to recieve it, but all info and advice would be great.

If you like free stuff,Xbmc is your thing,if like to throw money out and with it your personal info,by all means get iptv

frostycold
11-19-2014, 06:02 PM

IPTV still needs some tweaks to become an alternative to IKS. Problem is, you likely need unlimited internet access, which rules out even more potential customers. XBMC offers endless TV and Movies and live TV streams, but again, capped internet becomes an issue.

keegster17
11-19-2014, 11:57 PM
so where is tsn on xbmc

mrpink
11-20-2014, 12:32 AM
so where is tsn on xbmc

read up on simple iptv player, once you figure that out, you will find what you are looking for

keegster17
11-20-2014, 02:47 PM
ok getting confused... doesn't take much. Iptv is part of XBMC, i have a dreamlink android, I just have not had the time to keep up to date with all the XBMC stuff, as I am a FTA guy.

mrpink
11-20-2014, 06:51 PM
ok getting confused... doesn't take much. Iptv is part of XBMC, i have a dreamlink android, I just have not had the time to keep up to date with all the XBMC stuff, as I am a FTA guy.

simple iptv player is part of xbmc

swanner
11-11-2016, 11:11 PM
hmmm.. sorry if I'm hijacking, but can someone also tell me which iptv provider would have tsn and ufc fights..

thanks..
been awhile since i logged in.... Hi all that know me... Missed ya..
sorry for the jacking...
carry on... interesting read here... goodluck....

I too am an FTA Guy... Seperated with wife, sold house and all dishes stayed on the house.. have to start over, and IPTV seem the way to go... I have a smart Roku TV. WIFI.. hope I can get in on something... Miss the IKS dearly.

nobodyspecial
11-11-2016, 11:33 PM
hmmm.. sorry if I'm hijacking, but can someone also tell me which iptv provider would have tsn and ufc fights..

thanks..
been awhile since i logged in.... Hi all that know me... Missed ya..
sorry for the jacking...
carry on... interesting read here... goodluck....

I too am an FTA Guy... Seperated with wife, sold house and all dishes stayed on the house.. have to start over, and IPTV seem the way to go... I have a smart Roku TV. WIFI.. hope I can get in on something... Miss the IKS dearly.

not all servers work with roku Best to find out which ones do and then ask them

monkeyu
11-11-2016, 11:46 PM
it seems every iks iptv server says go with mag 250.

nobodyspecial
11-12-2016, 12:10 AM
it seems every iks iptv server says go with mag 250.

really?...lol