PDA

View Full Version : V10 allchunk dump

iq180
01-14-2015, 02:25 PM
Has any one used the V10 allchunk dump file posted in the file section, if so is it working.
Why I am asking is I was at another site and was ask to test the V10 file that was posted there and the one they have killed my receiver and now the loader want recover it, its dead.
I don't want anyone here to kill there receiver with this file.

Anubis
01-14-2015, 02:51 PM
You posted it. Did you not try it before posting? Where did you get it from? I have moderated the file until we get some clarification on it working or not.

iq180
01-14-2015, 03:09 PM
You posted it. Did you not try it before posting? Where did you get it from? I have moderated the file until we get some clarification on it working or not.
I dumped it from my new V10.
Yes I did test it and it worked fine on my other jxnxboxes, after I uploaded I then downloaded from here and tested on my receivers
and all was good, I am just asking if anyone other than me has tested it.
I have no idea where the other site got the file or how they got the file.

steven charles
01-14-2015, 03:13 PM
Has any one used the V10 allchunk dump file posted in the file section, if so is it working.
Why I am asking is I was at another site and was ask to test the V10 file that was posted there and the one they have killed my receiver and now the loader want recover it, its dead.
I don't want anyone here to kill there receiver with this file.hey iq180 have tried force loading the regular factory file for that receiver with the cables that came with your receiver......

Anubis
01-14-2015, 03:16 PM
Ok. I figured you had tested it before posting but wanted to make sure. I will open it back up. What receiver did it kill? My other question is if you have it and tested it after posting why would you try the other? I would have dropped it down then went into it and read the file and compared to yours. Odds are that the other file was not properly extracted from the posters box or the poster has modified it so it does kill a unit.

keylow
01-14-2015, 03:20 PM
I put this file on a friend's unit and it works perfectly no problems at all used serial to program his unit is on almost 24/7. His is the v7 with that v10 all chunk

iq180
01-14-2015, 03:30 PM
Ok. I figured you had tested it before posting but wanted to make sure. I will open it back up. What receiver did it kill? My other question is if you have it and tested it after posting why would you try the other? I would have dropped it down then went into it and read the file and compared to yours. Odds are that the other file was not properly extracted from the posters box or the poster has modified it so it does kill a unit.
I killed 1 of my V6 receivers with the file from the other site, and yes I should have opened and looked before I loaded it,
live & learn,LOL.
Now I need to find the U7 chip in the V6 so I can jumper the pins and recover it.

Anubis
01-14-2015, 04:06 PM
I killed 1 of my V6 receivers with the file from the other site, and yes I should have opened and looked before I loaded it,
live & learn,LOL.
Now I need to find the U7 chip in the V6 so I can jumper the pins and recover it.

All part of testing my friend.:comfort1:

Fibroso
01-14-2015, 04:46 PM
live & learn,LOL.

You posted that v7 allchumk was the best and then use v10 in a v6! Hello!!!

iq180
01-14-2015, 04:56 PM
You posted that v7 all chumk was the best and then use v10 in a v6! Hello!!!
I have used the V10 allchunk dump file that I posted here before I did not like it because the last button didn't work, I was ask to test the allchunk file that was posted at another site and it is not the same as the one we have here.

iq180
01-17-2015, 02:59 AM
Ok I fixed it, it was not easy, jump pin 3&8 on the U7 chip, that was no help it wouldn't connect with the loader, took the U7 chip
out of my old dead V1 and put it in the V6 and boom it booted up, I didn't turn it off, hooked it to the computer and loaded the V7
allchunk dump.
Why I didn't want to turn it off was the V1, U7 chip had a clone kill firmware on it, you only get 1 boot on the second boot the clone kill will shut it down.

velocity9421
01-17-2015, 01:51 PM
good job.

how did you figure out replacing the u7 chip would fix it?

Ok I fixed it, it was not easy, jump pin 3&8 on the U7 chip, that was no help it wouldn't connect with the loader, took the U7 chip
out of my old dead V1 and put it in the V6 and boom it booted up, I didn't turn it off, hooked it to the computer and loaded the V7
allchunk dump.
Why I didn't want to turn it off was the V1, U7 chip had a clone kill firmware on it, you only get 1 boot on the second boot the clone kill will shut it down.

iq180
01-17-2015, 02:30 PM
good job.

how did you figure out replacing the u7 chip would fix it?
Because that's where the firmware is stored in the receiver, so if my old V1 had a firmware on it then I knew It would bootup 1 time
before the clone kill firmware could lock it, and for all I know the OE U7 chip mite be what the firmware uses to ID a clone.