PDA

View Full Version : Service very bad this past month

mrkmzo
01-16-2015, 03:47 AM
I recently signed on to TUTU about a month ago and the whole time service has been either freezing badly or just down and the customer service isn't great either. What's going on is this the norm for tutu? I haven't come across service this bad for both service and customer service since I started testing. Not trying to bad mouth just being honest as I'm sure anyone who's had tutu for the past month can confirm.

bigbuck
01-16-2015, 04:10 AM
I been with tutu for 7 months not going to complain because the service has been great and sht happens when you play this game ,like most people say if your not happy go get a sub .....by the way i running both north an south ....

Adamo
01-16-2015, 05:15 AM
:noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:
Amigo what are talking about, if there some one who answer PM's even in vacations are us.

you may don't like to read that's why you are complaining may be if you read around a little bit more you will understand.

PS. Don't worry amigo next month we will have a 24 hrs customer support, Person to person by Phone by calling to 01800-000-0000

of course if you pay the fee it will cost. :noidea:

Nice one tutu

kenkell1
01-16-2015, 05:13 PM
Face it peeps.....Iks is comming to an end. Like it or not........

luckystorm
01-16-2015, 09:32 PM
i agree kenkell1 all good things come to an end we had a great run for some time now this is why it is called testing they made it to easy now plug in, donate and watch tv. we should enjoy the ride while it lasts

mrkmzo
01-17-2015, 12:29 AM
Every service I've had always answers PMs that's nothing unique BUT they've actually helped and tried to make things right TUTU just answers and says don't PM me or this email just look at the posts, that's what I'm talking about regarding the bad customer service. And, as far as, the service itself it has been bad for the whole month I've been on it and anyone who's had the service for the past month can confirm that, even you know that. Let's hope the next month is better because so far no good. And the sarcasm here doesn't help your cause either, it only confirms the crappy service.

multani1
01-17-2015, 12:51 AM
yes confirm bad customer service every time I ask person who I deal with always tells me I am with family or out of town bla bla bla

Adamo
01-17-2015, 12:52 AM
mrkmzo
There is not even one word in there I do not understand

Tutu server is #1
You should read before you write on here and the customer service
Is very good or do not come here and bash him

Good luck

multani1
01-17-2015, 01:22 AM
if tutu server # 1 then what happen now
sorry if I hurt your feelings Mr. Adamo

Adamo
01-17-2015, 01:31 AM
You think you hurt my feelings
I do not care what you think

These think happens in this game up or down if you do not like this game go and order a sub

This is the first time it's down this long I am with them for 2 year almost I have costermers and none of them are complaining like you

Nostradamus
01-17-2015, 04:09 AM
ok time you guys settle down and here is an FYI for everyone. It will still have good days and bad days but I don't care who you guys are subbing with but be prepared because you are going to be seeing more downs than ups from here on out

freereign
01-17-2015, 04:44 AM
crystal ball or a famous prediction of the end of iks??

kenkell1
01-17-2015, 04:50 AM
crystal ball or a famous prediction of the end of iks??

trust me,.....If iks is still around by next Xmas.....it will be a miracle.

bobmofo101
01-17-2015, 05:19 AM
Are there any good posts or reading materials that I could check out to dig up more on this as far as the details of what's going on, what the future is likely to hold, etc? I suppose I picked the wrong time to jump back in, but c'est la vie, I always enjoy the ride anyhow.

(I have seen the Press release about Nagra Anycast COMMAND and figure that has to play into it, I just don't know what the expected/predicted/rumored timeline is on getting it all fully rolled out and live...assuming sooner rather than later considering you predicted dead by end of year)

Nostradamus
01-17-2015, 05:45 AM
well for all intents and purposes my sources were saying last Sept but I misunderstood. I thought they were saying that was when it would be gone and instead that was when DN started getting into gear so I guess in a sense it might be considered the beginning of the end.

now DN is saying they will have it locked down sometime in the first quarter of 2015 which is where we are now. They are alsosaying they will launch a web service in first quarter of 2015. Coincidence, I think not!

bobmofo101
01-17-2015, 05:54 AM
Very interesting. So are they sending customers new cards, or is this considered some kind of improvement on the existing N3 system?

Marcella
01-17-2015, 12:46 PM
one of my farmer friends says as long as there are rural farmers with out ultra high speed network and there might not be tractors with exterior specifications but the interior specifications can be read farming will continue. Both forms of crops will grow. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Most of the farmers will adapt to both .

kenkell1
01-17-2015, 06:24 PM
one of my farmer friends says as long as there are rural farmers with out ultra high speed network and there might not be tractors with exterior specifications but the interior specifications can be read farming will continue. Both forms of crops will grow. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Most of the farmers will adapt to both .

spoken like a true salesman lol

camaro
01-17-2015, 06:46 PM
Lots of rumors, I think tutu has problems cause changing his servers and being hit with ecm when his updating wasn't finished....

This is what I think and might be wrong.....

Don't forget that we used amega128 cards in 3100 boxes then plastic then stb that we had to put patches in every other day, now

iks . I don't think the testing is over, and if it is then use subs that's all, have a nice weekend all...

anyonomus
01-19-2015, 12:14 AM
things should settle down very quickly or my crystal ball will drop on someones head.. if u don't like a service.. MOVE ON and get another..end of story..

crazy carl
01-19-2015, 12:45 AM
Absolutely....one trying to sell iks six months at a pop.

Most of them are..its the business boys, nothing is is certain life besides death and taxs