PDA

View Full Version : v7 setup

sassy1
02-03-2015, 09:09 PM
got the box, followed the instructions of iq and had it up and running in about 10 min. picture quality is a bit better than my v3, epg populates for about 4 hours on sd no hd yet have to get another lnb to try it out. but all in all quite happy with the box. mine came with a 1" sqr fan mnted on the case . seems to be fine so far but will watch for a heat problem on the jb200.

thanks very much to the peeps that provided the info for setup.

bobmofo101
02-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Good luck Sassy, enjoy testing it out! Mine is en route but I don't know quite yet when it will arrive. I'm hoping for the end of the week but you never know, it shipped via china post.

iq180
02-04-2015, 01:50 AM
got the box, followed the instructions of iq and had it up and running in about 10 min. picture quality is a bit better than my v3, epg populates for about 4 hours on sd no hd yet have to get another lnb to try it out. but all in all quite happy with the box. mine came with a 1" sqr fan mnted on the case . seems to be fine so far but will watch for a heat problem on the jb200.

thanks very much to the peeps that provided the info for setup.
When you are on HD is when you will have the most heat, if you have sat 110.0w then you do have some HD CHs, ch 9525 is one.

sassy1
02-04-2015, 03:16 AM
mine took almost a month worth it tho i think.
I did try the hd dn channel and it does heat up a bit more will get a new fan in the morning and set it up as iq suggested, he is well versed on the jboxes

got the fan installed w/magnets cool now been on hd chnl for hours and luke warm...

fhanks again .

buzzie
02-04-2015, 06:07 PM
When you are on HD is when you will have the most heat, if you have sat 110.0w then you do have some HD CHs, ch 9525 is one.

Your right iq180,Am running north 82 and case was getting hot as hell.Took that fan out and mounted one to the top of the case.A little bigger but seem to be displacing the heat great.The case is running cool.

iq180
02-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Your right iq180,Am running north 82 and case was getting hot as hell.Took that fan out and mounted one to the top of the case.A little bigger but seem to be displacing the heat great.The case is running cool.
Yep and if you use the magnet trick with a 3 inch 12 volt fan you can move the fan as needed, and cool HD receiver is a happy HD receiver,LOL.