PDA

View Full Version : Tsn

passer
02-19-2015, 01:55 PM
Are any of the IPTV servers carrying the TSN channels?

kcorscadden
02-19-2015, 10:37 PM
Contact all the resellers and ask them

passer
02-20-2015, 01:18 AM
no **** Sherlock!!!!!!

kcorscadden
02-20-2015, 02:08 AM
no **** Sherlock!!!!!!

Wow, don't you sound like a smart one. You bitch me out for stating the obvious and yet you start a pointless thread that could have easily been answered through PM's.

Good job :P

passer
02-20-2015, 02:29 AM
I see no reason having to pm every tom dick or harry to find out if their IPTV service is carrying TSN. It was just a basic question asked to see if anyone was carrying or not........

surfinisfun
02-20-2015, 02:37 AM
I see no reason having to pm every tom dick or harry to find out if their IPTV service is carrying TSN. It was just a basic question asked to see if anyone was carrying or not........

Then maybe you should have responded like that and not with the smart ass response you posted prior.

kcorscadden
02-20-2015, 02:39 AM

You also clearly didn't read the rules of the forum. Questions like that are to be done via PM with the reseller

Glatt
02-20-2015, 03:01 AM
VooDoo has TSN 1 & 2

kingbolt
02-20-2015, 03:36 AM
You know i said something to treads some time ago you guys goes on like you are all kids why cant people ask questions does it have to be stupid no question is stupid guys chill out we are all in the game help each other and love each other stop the war

Nostradamus
02-20-2015, 03:38 AM
why is it that nobody is willing to put any type of effort into anything anymore. Does everything need to be spoonfed these days? JEEZ!

surfinisfun
02-20-2015, 03:48 AM
why is it that nobody is willing to put any type of effort into anything anymore. Does everything need to be spoonfed these days? JEEZ!

Its the instant gratification me gen and its.........unfortunately for us, obvious my friend.

dishuser
02-20-2015, 10:51 AM
You also clearly didn't read the rules of the forum. Questions like that are to be done via PM with the reseller
no they're not
prices are not to be posted
channel lists are okay

shollywood
02-20-2015, 03:23 PM
For the amount of time you take to write "search" or "read/pm" you could just answer the question. I would agree pm ing everyone is ridiculous when the answer can be provided as above.

passer
02-21-2015, 01:27 AM
amen!!!!!!!!!

mrpink
02-21-2015, 01:29 AM
amen!!!!!!!!!

"give someone a fish, they eat for a day, teach someone to fish, they eat for a life time." maybe people are trying to make sure you don't go hungry..

Nostradamus
02-21-2015, 01:43 AM
For the amount of time you take to write "search" or "read/pm" you could just answer the question. I would agree pm ing everyone is ridiculous when the answer can be provided as above.

the inverse is true as well really? could have just typed IKS tsn in the search bar. really you can do what you want but I prefer to get info from the horses mouth rather than 2nd hand from the other end :)

dishuser
02-21-2015, 03:46 AM
"give someone a fish, they eat for a day, teach someone to fish, they eat for a life time." maybe people are trying to make sure you don't go hungry..
pm every seller seller for a channel list would make you stupid
now for a seller to reply they carry this channel would be smart
and within rules...lol

Anubis
02-21-2015, 04:44 AM
pm every seller seller for a channel list would make you stupid
now for a seller to reply they carry this channel would be smart
and within rules...lol

No matter what seller advertised a channel list....could they guarantee it?
As for channels....same as above.
Channel lists have been advertised somewhat from what I have seen.

dishuser
02-21-2015, 11:17 AM
No matter what seller advertised a channel list....could they guarantee it?
As for channels....same as above.
Channel lists have been advertised somewhat from what I have seen.
so starting a thread asking if someone "might" have a channel is an invitation for ridicule and bashing?
cool beans...lol

kcorscadden
02-21-2015, 02:00 PM
so starting a thread asking if someone "might" have a channel is an invitation for ridicule and bashing?
cool beans...lol

The issue is that ppl don't want to do their homework any more. How many times do you see a member requesting the seller/reseller to contact them, when the rules are very clear that the member must contact seller/reseller? It's very obvious that most ppl in here have never read the rules. This thread is pointless as the OP could have very easily resolved this question by contacting the seller/reseller directly and leave the rest of us out of it. Instead they wanted to make 1 post instead of multiple PM's for the sake of convenience. Could I have answered the question, sure I could have, but if I did answer the question, that just means the next guy will ask a similar question and so on and so forth the forum gets filled with useless threads.

It's getting pathetic now with the sense of entitlement that ppl seem to have nowadays on this forum. Ppl don't search for things any more, they just simply make a thread and expect someone to answer the question when the info is already on the forum but they are too lazy to look it up.

kingbolt
02-21-2015, 03:22 PM
Well said and we all read and rest this topic now thanks kcorscadden

shollywood
02-21-2015, 04:31 PM
The issue is that ppl don't want to do their homework any more. How many times do you see a member requesting the seller/reseller to contact them, when the rules are very clear that the member must contact seller/reseller? It's very obvious that most ppl in here have never read the rules. This thread is pointless as the OP could have very easily resolved this question by contacting the seller/reseller directly and leave the rest of us out of it. Instead they wanted to make 1 post instead of multiple PM's for the sake of convenience. Could I have answered the question, sure I could have, but if I did answer the question, that just means the next guy will ask a similar question and so on and so forth the forum gets filled with useless threads.

It's getting pathetic now with the sense of entitlement that ppl seem to have nowadays on this forum. Ppl don't search for things any more, they just simply make a thread and expect someone to answer the question when the info is already on the forum but they are too lazy to look it up.
Or nobody could answer which would force them to do their homework. But answering with a read or search takes as much time as just answering the question, No?

Anubis
02-21-2015, 05:55 PM
cool beans...lol

The op somehow disappeared in this thread hence I was referring to the fact as you stated...sellers showing their list would be smart.
They can show a list all they want however, you as well as I know that it cannot be guaranteed as it will change at some point.;)
I agree that this thread has gone out of bounds though.

Anubis
02-21-2015, 06:04 PM

This is why you have a vip status. To help when you can!.
It is a never ending task.
Helping one person is great but there are numerous others that need our help.
A little patience and guidance regarding the site and where to look means a lot to the new members.:thumbsup:

With that said, this one is closed.