PDA

View Full Version : New too IPTV--issue with channels

Maximum
03-07-2015, 10:15 PM
I'm having an issue with my set up. Buddy gave me a deal on a month subscription when I picked up a box off him. When I picked up the unit he demonstrated the unit quickly firing through live channels and VOD.

At this time the VOD movies are playing perfectly but the live channels either take forever to come in or don't come in at all. I've tried connecting straight to a modem at work, wireles and through a powerline at home.

This is a mag254 running VooDOO... Any info appreciated.

#1tiny
03-07-2015, 10:48 PM
I'm having an issue with my set up. Buddy gave me a deal on a month subscription when I picked up a box off him. When I picked up the unit he demonstrated the unit quickly firing through live channels and VOD.

At this time the VOD movies are playing perfectly but the live channels either take forever to come in or don't come in at all. I've tried connecting straight to a modem at work, wireles and through a powerline at home.

This is a mag254 running VooDOO... Any info appreciated.it is just the way the service is. Not all channels will do that. Also some won't work. Just the way it is. They are new and have some bugs to work out.

tbird686
03-07-2015, 10:50 PM
well like everything they have there bad days.........iptv is still new there are many factors like your internet there internet

they try to keep it going but i understand there are lots of people in a team to make the magic all work so yes some channels have issues but that team member may be at work or his equipment may have issues.......but not all the channels go down like iks'

its a group effort.....and like i said new thing they are getting better all the time be patient and you will love the service

hang in there.

Maximum
03-08-2015, 02:46 AM
Thanks for the info, guess we'll see how it goes.

Oh by the way hows the last couple days been in regards to channels coming in....:noidea:

Just trying to eliminate the issue being my network.

Maximum
03-11-2015, 05:47 AM
Well looks like the issue is Voodoo or the way the reseller entered my mac address, or something I don't know.

Tried another server thats currently free and WHAM TV!!

Glatt
03-12-2015, 02:34 AM
IPTV has ipguys and I changed from VooDoo because it is spotty!!

tbird686
03-12-2015, 03:02 AM
i sell and use both

ipguys seams to be on top these days