PDA

View Full Version : Sonicview elite pvr

SHORTFUSE
03-13-2015, 06:30 PM
Hello everyone,

i have one simple question that i would like to ask. Is there anyone in the group that has a sonicview like mine that is able to watch anything on tv with it. All mine says is no signal or scrambled. I know i have good signal. And hub appears to be working. 4.12 ver. Have not used it for about 4+ years.

Thanks

edgarr
03-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Hello everyone,

i have one simple question that i would like to ask. Is there anyone in the group that has a sonicview like mine that is able to watch anything on tv with it. All mine says is no signal or scrambled. I know i have good signal. And hub appears to be working. 4.12 ver. Have not used it for about 4+ years.

Thanks

Well what private server are you using?

whoknows
03-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Well what private server are you using?

Ah srry. wrong thread..........

jazzman
03-13-2015, 11:58 PM
The Elite will still work as long as your PS is up and you've entered everything correctly. Are the lights on the hub on and are you hard wired?

SHORTFUSE
03-15-2015, 04:28 PM
The Elite will still work as long as your PS is up and you've entered everything correctly. Are the lights on the hub on and are you hard wired?

Yes the lights are on and i am hard wired.

abouttosnap
03-15-2015, 07:23 PM
Not sure what iHub you have but I'm assuming by your op you have an oiginal...if that the case you will need file s22-2028 CCE fix loaded...if you have one of the wiz110sr you will need the s22-2028_NoChk_a4to20 loaded but this one should work with either. Do you have network settings showing in the main menu? And if so do you see connected in the ps settings?