PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having this problem?

MarkT3
03-14-2015, 06:27 PM
When I change channels, the signal drops off, so I get the bad signal no signal message. Then if I go into menu to look at the signal strength, the signal pops back up. The quality goes from near 0 to 98% So then I exit and I get the picture.

Also how do I get the epg out of favourite and back to all channels?

KIDWCKED
03-14-2015, 06:32 PM
are you using a switch?

whoknows
03-14-2015, 06:39 PM
hit the sat button, then all satellite

redrocker
03-14-2015, 06:41 PM
When I change channels, the signal drops off, so I get the bad signal no signal message. Then if I go into menu to look at the signal strength, the signal pops back up. The quality goes from near 0 to 98% So then I exit and I get the picture.

Also how do I get the epg out of favourite and back to all channels?

Mine does same on Jynxbox V7
but i am using 8x1 disque pluss 22 khz switch(2 dishes)

might be disque switch or settings in menu(disque 1.1 I am using)
but usually disque 1.0 depending on lnb > dishpro, s21, s41 , etc
Depends upon settings in box and correlation with disque switch

MarkT3
03-14-2015, 07:23 PM
are you using a switch?

Yes. But I don't think the switch is the problem because it wasn't doing it on my ilink (which appears to be dead right now). It must be something to do with the dreamlink. Could it be a bug? I have these files 0625P, 0311P and 218BP

KIDWCKED
03-14-2015, 07:25 PM
Yes. But I don't think the switch is the problem because it wasn't doing it on my ilink (which appears to be dead right now). It must be something to do with the dreamlink. Could it be a bug? I have these files 0625P, 0311P and 218BP

bypass the switch and try it...

MarkT3
03-14-2015, 07:53 PM
bypass the switch and try it...

After switching the ilink off and on and off and on a number of times, the ilink is working again. I don't think the switch is the problem since the ilink is using the switch, no problem. I have had many boxes and never had this problem.

KIDWCKED
03-14-2015, 08:00 PM
i would still bypass the switch...maybe the d/l dosent work well with it..jmo...

MarkT3
03-14-2015, 08:29 PM
i would still bypass the switch...maybe the d/l dosent work well with it..jmo...

The quality goes from nothing to 98% in Dish Settings when I press Dish Settings OK. I'm looking at Dish Settings - 119 Echostar 14, Single, 11250, Diseq 1. So the quality goes from 0 to 98% as soon as I go from Dish Settings OK to the Dish Settings information. Would pressing the OK button do this normally? Then I press exit and go back to the picture and it is OK.

I guess it could be the switch doesn't work well with this box. Are you using a special diseq switch? Then again what does pressing the OK button and the signal comes back suggest?

KIDWCKED
03-14-2015, 09:20 PM
The quality goes from nothing to 98% in Dish Settings when I press Dish Settings OK. I'm looking at Dish Settings - 119 Echostar 14, Single, 11250, Diseq 1. So the quality goes from 0 to 98% as soon as I go from Dish Settings OK to the Dish Settings information. Would pressing the OK button do this normally? Then I press exit and go back to the picture and it is OK.

I guess it could be the switch doesn't work well with this box. Are you using a special diseq switch? Then again what does pressing the OK button and the signal comes back suggest?

next time you get bad or no signal try a hard boot...i would recommend a Baff switch...

MarkT3
03-14-2015, 09:56 PM
next time you get bad or no signal try a hard boot...i would recommend a Baff switch...

OK Thnx KID.

KIDWCKED
03-14-2015, 10:05 PM
OK Thnx KID.

Np.....If the h-boot works when bad no sig happens...Me thinks switch...if not possibly bad connections...cables...

Marcella
03-15-2015, 12:16 AM

Howdy my friends . A fellow farmer does not recommend the Baff switch with your part. fta unit. he has and is a Baff user. But for your unit he suggests
Royal
4+1 HD DISEqC
Frequency range 950-2400MHz
Current Pass:25mA/ max insertion loss3.odB/ isolation <25dB

He has encountered this problem