PDA

View Full Version : Looking for private seller that will offer emulator support with service

wangster71
03-17-2015, 07:28 PM
I think that emulators are the way of the future for IPTV. Especially with the KODI stalker plugin and all the newer boxes (FireTV, Nexus Player, smartphones,etc.) all being able to run the emulator. In fact I think most of the newer MAG boxes run the emulator on android software. I would like to find a seller who will include support to troubleshoot the emulators and full support on set-up with their service. If anyone is or is planning to do this please post and I will PM you. Thanks.

crazy carl
03-17-2015, 11:15 PM
I think that emulators are the way of the future for IPTV. Especially with the KODI stalker plugin and all the newer boxes (FireTV, Nexus Player, smartphones,etc.) all being able to run the emulator. In fact I think most of the newer MAG boxes run the emulator on android software. I would like to find a seller who will include support to troubleshoot the emulators and full support on set-up with their service. If anyone is or is planning to do this please post and I will PM you. Thanks.

There is a few public emulators out there that have pretty good support just have to take a peek see around

jedi
03-19-2015, 02:34 AM
I guess I'm not up to speed with IPTV - what's this emulator stuff?
I know how emulators worked in the past with satellite - but how are they using it for IPTV?

dishuser
03-19-2015, 02:49 AM
I guess I'm not up to speed with IPTV - what's this emulator stuff?
I know how emulators worked in the past with satellite - but how are they using it for IPTV?emulate on phone/tablet/pc as opposed to an stb for iptv

shollywood
03-24-2015, 02:11 PM

Do you find any? Also interested.

bluebear
03-26-2015, 08:29 PM
There's one called STB emulator that i use on my fire tv and it works great.

weezer
03-26-2015, 09:49 PM
There's one called STB emulator that i use on my fire tv and it works great.

i used it on my gbox it worked good for ntv trial but couldnt get it to work with voodoo

f2air045
03-26-2015, 10:02 PM
is stalker emulator on mygica any good

f2air045
03-26-2015, 10:25 PM
what port does use the stb emulator app on windows pc

fltomedellin
04-02-2015, 07:18 PM
I loaded it on my firetv last night with a free iptv that is in testing. Worked perfect, would love to get a premium service now while living away from the states. I get tired of watching channels all in Spanish :/

shollywood
04-02-2015, 11:36 PM
Me too, let me know if you find one that will work with FTV