PDA

View Full Version : anyone know how to fix ustv today....???

jokeonyou
04-01-2015, 08:37 PM
hi guys
i did read in the kodi forums that there was some kind of problem with ustv today.....something about free cable..
anywho i downloaded the add ustv vod??? i think its called but to luck....keep getting errror script..
any thoughts
thks
j

whoknows
04-01-2015, 08:44 PM
No offence but if it was posted that there is a problem with program, why then download it. Wait for a working download.

c8rbk1ng
04-03-2015, 03:25 PM
USTV NOW and USTV VOD are two different things. One is for live tv and the other Video On Demand. Both are working so must be something on your end if you can't get it to work. You need to subscribe to the service to get the "cable channels" and it's really not worth it unless you like all those fill in channels that are usually in the cable lineup.

DualTest
04-03-2015, 10:05 PM
It isn't that hard to get things up and going. Just takes some reading and then one doesn't need to subscribe to a service or by a box.

c8rbk1ng
04-04-2015, 04:01 AM
It isn't that hard to get things up and going. Just takes some reading and then one doesn't need to subscribe to a service or by a box.

The USTV Now app is free, to get more than the 9 free channels (the so called "cable" channels) using the app you need to subscribe.