PDA

View Full Version : Mag 254 Setup

MiamiVIP
05-03-2015, 11:35 AM
I have to wonder if I am missing something. I recently purchased a Mag 254. I set it up to Voodoo on portal #1. My box does populate with several channels. After reading through the forum is there nothing more to do than enter the Voodoo in portal 1? I watched several videos on YouTube where I see the channels sorted in favorite etc. I can't find an option to do this anywhere. My seller also sent me a user name and PW but I haven't been asked for them or seen anyplace to enter them. Do I need to update software or reflash anything? I think that I am missing something but I don't find anything in the forum that addresses this.
Thanks, MiamiVIP

whoknows
05-03-2015, 11:41 AM
There is a search button top right. Give that a try>>>ipannu.com/mag-tv-server-setting-help/

MiamiVIP
05-03-2015, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the link. I made it that far. From the videos that I have looked at there appers to be a menu across the bottom like " View, Sort, Favorite, Find that I don't have. I am thinking that I am missing something as far as software / firmware. On other videos I see where channels are sorted by number etc. I don't see any option to do this nor do I have the afore mentioned menu or buttons across the bottom of my screen.
Thanks, MiamiVIP

Glatt
05-04-2015, 01:56 AM
Try the free NFPS "1.iptvprivateserver.tv" in any url portal!!

tbird686
05-04-2015, 02:21 AM
whats the problem???

with the r 11 update you can load 8 portals and switch between them..........what is your issue?

MiamiVIP
05-25-2015, 11:51 AM
Thanks Glatt and TBird for you help. All has been good, except for some minimal freezing, until early this morning. Now when I load the portal suggested by Glatt I get a message "Your STB has been blocked" reset etc didn't solve the problem. Voodoo server still working. Once I get my post count up I will PM searching for a paid server.

Dynas
05-25-2015, 11:57 AM
You may want to try something besides "1.iptvprivateserver.tv" as it isn`t working very well at the present time.

MiamiVIP
05-25-2015, 01:06 PM
You may want to try something besides "1.iptvprivateserver.tv" as it isn`t working very well at the present time.

I have looked over this site as well as on the WWW and can't seem to find any other options. Can you make a server suggestion?
Thanks