PDA

View Full Version : NFPS xmltv grabber + looking for test accounts for other servers.

psycon
05-08-2015, 04:25 AM
hope this isnt outta place.. but if there are any generous resellers (or users) willing to donate an account to voodoo/ipguys/vibetv (or others). I would like to make EPG grabbers for all the servers to be used with IPTV stalker plugin (pvr.stalker should be able to use these soon once dvbken has enabled xmltv.) Id like to focus on the english channels for now but mc2xml has many data sources so im sure we can populate some internationals as well.. anyways PM me if you can help.

Anyways. I have partially finished one for NFPS if anyone wants

direct link to xmltv file for NFPS:

Full - http://is.gd/NFPSF
and
English only - Http://is.gd/NFPSE

Vibe TV

http://is.gd/VibeTV

Latest version of the graber itself
https://github.com/psyc0n/NFPS-EPG-Grabber
https://github.com/psyc0n/VibeTV-EPG-Grabber

johnnylarue
05-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Great work man. I have a full EPG for the 210 english channels. Much appreciated!

psycon
05-11-2015, 05:36 AM
Up to 250 now (added some spanish channels). Reset your EPG and PVR databases in Kodi and restart.

Sam Crow
05-18-2015, 11:16 PM
Thanks for you're Hard work and Sharing on this Brother!!!!:thumbsup:

psycon
05-19-2015, 06:18 AM
thanks. The guide has been split in 2 now. A Full one (showing ~620 channels - many are just dummy EPG data for the internationals and music/sports- as they are moving targets it seems) - the other one is english only channels - with no dummys..

Full - hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF
and
English only - Hxxp://is.gd/NFPSE

If you go to my git there is also a modified version of the eminence skin that color codes the EPG by Genre..

Was really hoping a reseller or someone could hook me up with a test account to some of the other servers here so I can set this up for them as well.. alas no responses.. :(.. last time i checked the servers being offered here had hit and miss EPG data. With so many channels, a solid EPG would be a selling feature, but oh well. their loss, im not losing any sleep over it, too busy watching NFPS since i know whats on ! :/

psycon
05-19-2015, 04:08 PM
Also. Added a modified version of the eminence skin to my git. It will Colorize the EPG based on Genre.

psycon
05-29-2015, 07:16 AM
Update. This EPG works perfectly with the latest pvr.stalker plugin (0.8) check my thread in the Kodi section of the site.

I highly suggest switching to pvr.stalker 0.8 as it supports all the paid servers here (go to your portals url in a web broswer, then paste the new address into the server address field in pvr.stalker, most cases it means you simply have to append "/stalker_portal/c/" to the server url your reseller provided you.) along with your registered MAC..

You shouldnt have to enter anything else..

It is good because it supports both xmltv and server provided EPG simultaneosly, so if one is missing a channel, the other fills it in. it is very configurable as well so u can chose which source has priority..

Kodis Built in parental controls work as they should with it.

You no longer need to modify skins to enable colorized by genre EPG when using pvr.stlker 0.8, it works much better with any stock skin than my previous mod. *note this only works with my xmltv source, as stalker does not pass along a genre tag with the EPG data..

Lastly. I am pretty much done with adding more to the NFPS EPG so am moving forward..

Thanks to the guys at Vibe TV (who already have a good chunk of their EPG working on the server side btw) i will begin working on their EPG next. If you already have a VibeTV account, and would like to help please PM me. its rather simple, just tedious and time consuming. just a matter of matching the name of the channel on my data sources, with the name of the channel as it appears on the server..

I am not affiliated with any server, and am not doing this for any kind of personal gain, other than a full EPG, so you should expect the same..

DualTest
05-29-2015, 01:21 PM
Update. This EPG works perfectly with the latest pvr.stalker plugin (0.8) check my thread in the Kodi section of the site.

I highly suggest switching to pvr.stalker 0.8 as it supports all the paid servers here (go to your portals url in a web broswer, then paste the new address into the server address field in pvr.stalker, most cases it means you simply have to append "/stalker_portal/c/" to the server url your reseller provided you.) along with your registered MAC..

You shouldnt have to enter anything else..

It is good because it supports both xmltv and server provided EPG simultaneosly, so if one is missing a channel, the other fills it in. it is very configurable as well so u can chose which source has priority..

Kodis Built in parental controls work as they should with it.

You no longer need to modify skins to enable colorized by genre EPG when using pvr.stlker 0.8, it works much better with any stock skin than my previous mod. *note this only works with my xmltv source, as stalker does not pass along a genre tag with the EPG data..

Lastly. I am pretty much done with adding more to the NFPS EPG so am moving forward..

Thanks to the guys at Vibe TV (who already have a good chunk of their EPG working on the server side btw) i will begin working on their EPG next. If you already have a VibeTV account, and would like to help please PM me. its rather simple, just tedious and time consuming. just a matter of matching the name of the channel on my data sources, with the name of the channel as it appears on the server..

I am not affiliated with any server, and am not doing this for any kind of personal gain, other than a full EPG, so you should expect the same..

I don't have VibeTV but if there is anything I can do to help psycon just say the word.

psycon
05-29-2015, 03:05 PM
well there is a partial channel list in tbirds vibetv thread.. if u wanna start making the REN file for the UK grab based off those channel names..

DualTest
05-29-2015, 04:10 PM
Here are most of the UK channels. I will take a look at the list I have from before to see if I can find more.

psycon
05-29-2015, 09:18 PM
Heres a start. UK and CA added.

Think u could get the US chans DualTest.. spending time with the fam.

project site - https://github.com/psyc0n/VibeTV-EPG-Grabber
direct link to xml file - http://is.gd/VibeTV

DualTest
05-29-2015, 11:10 PM
Yep no problem pyscon

psycon
05-29-2015, 11:24 PM
hold up. i already did em ;)

Demeter
05-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Can you apply this to xbmc android box

psycon
05-30-2015, 03:30 PM
yes. it is meant for pvr.stalker on Kodi 15 (see my post in the kodi section)

it will also work with the other plugin called IPTV stalker (by pocpoc) that works on oldder versions of Kodi as well. google it if you dont know what im talking about.

crazy carl
05-30-2015, 08:56 PM
yes. it is meant for pvr.stalker on Kodi 15 (see my post in the kodi section)

it will also work with the other plugin called IPTV stalker (by pocpoc) that works on oldder versions of Kodi as well. google it if you dont know what im talking about.

Excellent work good sir, you are a true gentleman and a scholar