PDA

View Full Version : Best iptvbox for arabic channels

tropicaldahl
05-27-2015, 11:00 AM
Hi buddies!

I am searching after a new box for my old mother, she want to watch arabic channels and also american.

I have tried many boxes but didn't have so much luck. Most of the boxes were freezing :bawl:. Does anyone have an advice for me ?

Nostradamus
05-27-2015, 11:22 AM
rather than just open it up for all types of suggestions why not post what you have already tried and also your internet speed and set up and then maybe somebody can help resolve things for you

tropicaldahl
05-27-2015, 05:42 PM
rather than just open it up for all types of suggestions why not post what you have already tried and also your internet speed and set up and then maybe somebody can help resolve things for you

My idea is that we start a discussion so everyone gives his input on which box is the best. But let's do as you say.

I have tried the following boxes

ATN iptv
Zaap iptv
Telfazat

I can write a more detailed review about the boxes if that's of interest ?

Anubis
05-27-2015, 06:01 PM
Detailed reviews of equipment are always appreciated by members.

tropicaldahl
05-28-2015, 04:29 AM
Thanks for encourage. A friend of mine told me that he had an easybox iptv and that he's satisfied with it. So I have bought the same now. I'll get the package within some days. So I'll be back with a review about all of them.

tropicaldahl
06-04-2015, 04:05 AM
I got my Easybox IPTV now, I have been using it for some days. Here is a short review on it. I'll make later one that's more detailed and there I'll compare the Easybox with some other iptv boxes I have experience from.

I had to wait for some days until I got the package. I couldn't wait and immediate after my job finished I rushed home to try the box. It comes with an HDMI cable and also an Ethernet cable. The Easybox does support both Wifi and LAN cable.

It's very easy to connect it, just plug in the HDMI cable from the box to the TV and the LAN cable to the router. And turn it on, this box do have a fast startup, not like other boxes that takes several minutes until they warm up.

When the box starts you will see the channel list, it got more than 600 channels as it is. But there is also an jailbreak for this box. Here's a link to the youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBEPl5STSo8

After the jailbreak the box will have more than 1000 channels. You got all the channels you can imagine of. You got the movie channels , the documentary, the sports. It's channels like HBO, FOX, BEIN Sport, ART, Lig TV, SKY UK and lot more channels.

You do get channels from all over the world, you got English, German, French, Spanish, Portoguese, Arabic, Turkish, Persian, African and more channels. You can easily remove the language packages that you are not interested in.

The resolution of the picture is very good, you can say it's HD quality on most of the channels. And it's pretty quick to zap between the channels. Even faster than the normal TV.

I am very satisfied with this box, and a special thank to my friend "Jonni" that told me about this box. It's not so easy to find a good IPTV box now. This is my little contribution to the community. Any question just feel free to ask here. You can read more about it also on
www.easybox.tv

future
06-06-2015, 12:35 AM
Waoo so you think this box worth the $399 and you think that this box is a jailbroken.
You guys need to do some reading before you spend you pennies so thieves like this one will stop making a big fortune of money taking advantage of people like you unless if you are the one who is selling them then that is a different story.

tropicaldahl
06-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Waoo so you think this box worth the $399 and you think that this box is a jailbroken.
You guys need to do some reading before you spend you pennies so thieves like this one will stop making a big fortune of money taking advantage of people like you unless if you are the one who is selling them then that is a different story.

Sorry mate, but did you read the topic at all ? If yes, why don't you give me your opinion about what box I can buy ?
"I have tried many boxes but didn't have so much luck. Most of the boxes were freezing . Does anyone have an advice for me ?"

Isn't that better than trying to offend me ? It just show you rude, but I guess it's easy to be rude against other people behind a computer screen :tehe:

Show me a box that can show me SKY UK, Bein Sport 1-14, LIGTV, Arabic, and with 1000 channels in the box for 399$ without freezing. Because I need another box for myself and would be happy to buy a cheaper box if there is.

I am planning to write an review on the iptv boxes I have been used. So others can benefit from that. If you also are able to do that. If not , then please don't ruin the thread and go off topic.

whoknows
06-06-2015, 12:16 PM
I'm not forming an opinion on this box other than the price. I do have one question as I presume all the channels are free after you pay the 399.00 but I am curious as to what happens when the free channels stop. Does the box still work when you pay another provider or is a door stop?\
For any Canadians interested in this box there is a price point to consider. 399=500 canadian. 20% duty=90 and 13HST in some provinces=65. Total of 655.00 and you still have shipping to pay. That's the price of a laptop computer which has the where with to get a good chunk of those channels off the internet which are free which maybe the OP doesn't realize. Anyhow good luck with the box.

future
06-08-2015, 01:01 AM
Sorry mate, but did you read the topic at all ? If yes, why don't you give me your opinion about what box I can buy ?
"I have tried many boxes but didn't have so much luck. Most of the boxes were freezing . Does anyone have an advice for me ?"

Isn't that better than trying to offend me ? It just show you rude, but I guess it's easy to be rude against other people behind a computer screen :tehe:

Show me a box that can show me SKY UK, Bein Sport 1-14, LIGTV, Arabic, and with 1000 channels in the box for 399$ without freezing. Because I need another box for myself and would be happy to buy a cheaper box if there is.

I am planning to write an review on the iptv boxes I have been used. So others can benefit from that. If you also are able to do that. If not , then please don't ruin the thread and go off topic.
I would suggest you go and sell your crap somewhere else because I have met a lot of people like you who tried in the past to post some utube clips and there website URL trying to get some buyers from here thinking the members on this site are stupid and don't understand what your after, go find a different forum to sell your crap.

tropicaldahl
06-11-2015, 04:41 PM
I would suggest you go and sell your crap somewhere else because I have met a lot of people like you who tried in the past to post some utube clips and there website URL trying to get some buyers from here thinking the members on this site are stupid and don't understand what your after, go find a different forum to sell your crap.

Why are you so negative mate ? You just found your wife in bed with another guy or what ? Please go and search some help. You don't seem to feel so good.

I don't see where I tried to sell anything ? I just asked about some opinion of which box you guys would recommend me. I was planning to write a review about the other boxes as I wrote. I'll leave that since it doesn't seem to be appreciated here.

I have been a member for long time and have almost same posts as you.

hassoni
03-20-2016, 06:11 AM
Which iptv box should I buy if I want an android box that works with Bein Sport without freezing? I have tried Loolbox but I can't enjoy watching Bein Sport with it, the Bein Sport is either freezing or not working with the Loolbox iptv.