PDA

View Full Version : nano premium and nano2 to ilink

tonster
06-13-2015, 08:44 PM
I have a problem with both receivers that started 4-5 days ago. As you can see by my post count, I do more reading than posting, but I can not find a solution to this problem. Both these receivers will no longer connect to server (NFPS). They will no longer "AUTO" load network settings. I have done everything I have read to fix problem. Unplugged overnight, rebooted everything- modem, receiver, tried new cat cable, reinstalled latest programs, rescanned. Both seem that they are not connecting to modem, although, my printer connects to modem immediately when plugged in in all 4 ports. Would anyone be able to offer some help I'm at a loose for things to do. Thanks in advance,

torpainter
06-13-2015, 11:36 PM
you've powerd off modem and rcvr in back and let sit for a few minutes Then powered modem ,wait then rcvr

tonster
06-14-2015, 12:08 AM
Yes, I have done this a few times over the last couple of days.

torpainter
06-14-2015, 10:04 AM
If running hard wired and no luck I would think its a modem issue with both failing to connect. I would contact the support team for your modem.

tonster
06-14-2015, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the reply Torpainter. I have a new modem on its way. Hopefully this works, will know in a couple of days when it is delivered.