PDA

View Full Version : 8000HD Plus and black screen

IceMaster
07-01-2015, 09:20 PM
okay, since I don't see anyone else saying they're having issues with the server I'm on, I have to assume it's something on my end but I don't understand what it could be. Either satellite (110/119) all I get is black screen. I have connection with the server, good signal strength but no tv. I've done I don't know how many total reboots of everything but nothing has changed. This all just started a couple days ago, up until then everything was fine.

Any suggestions what could be causing this? I'm going to assume that if the storm we got the other night did anything to the dish, I wouldn't have any signal at all correct? At a loss here and looking for a solution

abouttosnap
07-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Most are down at present...they were a hand full of channels up but they were even down a little while ago...haven't check in the past hour or so.

IceMaster
07-01-2015, 11:12 PM
Most are down at present...they were a hand full of channels up but they were even down a little while ago...haven't check in the past hour or so.

Oooh, okay, thanks abouttosnap. Thought it was weird that no one was saying they were down so figured it was an issue with just mine.