PDA

View Full Version : The awesome dragon streams add-on for kodi

c8rbk1ng
07-15-2015, 01:25 PM
C/P

We love letting you know about new add-ons that we come across for KODI, after all that’s what the community is all about, sharing. That being said here’s an exciting add-on which was brought to out attention recently, it’s called Dragon Streams and is a beefed up, more reliable, far more comprehensive version of Sports Devil. Now if you’re familiar with KODI and have used Sports Devil before then you will more than familiar with how it works and the quality of the streams tended to be a little hit and miss. Well Dragon Streams is another free streaming add-on however, from what we can see the quality and the choice is much better.

http://kodinow.com/2015/07/how-to-install-the-dragon-streams-add-on-for-kodi/

kijiji
07-15-2015, 01:42 PM
Hey bro thanks for the up.Dose it get ppv fights and nhl hockey ?

torpainter
07-15-2015, 01:49 PM
Hey bro thanks for the up.Dose it get ppv fights and nhl hockey ?

yes it usually has the live fights and there will be hockey under the guide

jeldf
07-15-2015, 02:04 PM
can I just install the Dragon Streams zip or do I need the whole torrent zip? Easy enough to go to the file site..........

c8rbk1ng
07-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Whatever is easiest for you :)

dar
07-16-2015, 04:53 PM
The add-on was intended for certain android boxes only (private streams), but was cracked and put out to the public. The author closed off the PPV section after the last UFC fight after he noticed a spike in the number of IPs accessing the add-on. All that is left is stuff you can find on Sports Devil and elsewhere for free, but on the support sites and facebook pages for those boxes, they made an announcement that they will be adding encryption (i.e. more box specific code or encrypting the code source) to make that harder to crack. It's a good add-on when its on, but basically useless if his servers can't handle the load. I have one of the boxes that is authorized for it, so when the new version comes out, expect this to go away, probably at the end of the month, per their announcement.

dar
07-16-2015, 05:01 PM
Here is the posting:

Hello xxxxxxxxx family we just wanted to give everyone an update and some clarification on what happened and what's happening.

1st off this is in the best interest for you the customers, all we do we do for you to give you the best user experience we can which is our top priority!

2nd Dragon Streams will be back by the end of July better than before with more content as well as more secure, which means we will be able to watch streams with no buffer in HD and no leeches!

3rd [edited out...]

4th and last why is this happening, As you know there have been videos all over the internet with detailed instructions on how to install Dragon Streams this is coming from IPTV and other box companies that are using Dragon Streams and selling Dragon Streams on their boxes when they have no permission to use the app or put it on their boxes. This causes issues for you the end user and us the company with the quality of streams and buffering as well as the exclusivity and private enjoyment we so love and enjoy.
So after the fight last night they yanked the app and deleted all the files and repositories basically killing it for everyone in the world. They are now rebuilding Dragon Streams and putting multiple encryption levels on it as well as hiding the files on a back end virtual server that no one will be able to see, steal , copy or hack this is for all of us and it's a VERY GOOD THING! Be happy and excited not worried and nervous , remember this is for you the customers and resellers!

Thank you for patience and loyalty we strive to give you the best streaming media box on the market!

c8rbk1ng
07-16-2015, 08:27 PM
Here today...Gone tomorrow :comfort1: :)

Demeter
07-17-2015, 12:33 PM
Can I watch from Macau with this addons