PDA

View Full Version : VOODOO Server Link for MAG 254

Sam2000
07-23-2015, 02:38 PM
Hi All,

I am totally new on IPTV and also at this forum, although I have 8 years of experience in setting up my own dish receivers both FTA and IKS on Dreambox 100 -500, KBox, and Dreamlink T5

Now I want to get into IPTV world, so I searched and figure out that for me MAG 254 with VOODOO connection will be good, as I liked channel list which Voodoo provides,

I got all the instructions to setup MAG 254, on which I think I am comfortable to set it up
Now guidance request in two things from all Guru's experiences

1. How to purchase VOODOO subscription, as all I found was only 3rd party agents were selling them, I want to purchase directly from VOODOO server as I don’t want to pay extra commission on top of original price.
What is the URL link to purchase service from VOODOO SERVER?

2. Is VOODOO is the best in service and most channel provider or is there someone else
Your quick help will be highly appreciated

Thanks,

Sam2000
07-23-2015, 07:10 PM
It seems everyone is viewing it, no one wants to help me out,
you can PM me also,

Thanks for viewing,

tbird686
07-23-2015, 10:29 PM
you can't go to McDonalds and say move over i want that burger from your supplier........what would they say

these services dont sell direct thats why they have resellers.....

if interested i have been around for a while

pm me

tubbs
07-24-2015, 11:17 PM
Hi All,

I am totally new on IPTV and also at this forum, although I have 8 years of experience in setting up my own dish receivers both FTA and IKS on Dreambox 100 -500, KBox, and Dreamlink T5

Now I want to get into IPTV world, so I searched and figure out that for me MAG 254 with VOODOO connection will be good, as I liked channel list which Voodoo provides,

I got all the instructions to setup MAG 254, on which I think I am comfortable to set it up
Now guidance request in two things from all Guru's experiences

1. How to purchase VOODOO subscription, as all I found was only 3rd party agents were selling them, I want to purchase directly from VOODOO server as I don’t want to pay extra commission on top of original price.
What is the URL link to purchase service from VOODOO SERVER?

2. Is VOODOO is the best in service and most channel provider or is there someone else
Your quick help will be highly appreciated

Thanks,

8 Years, and still don't know how to get a donation????????

Glatt
07-24-2015, 11:55 PM
I bought both from tbird686 for at least 6 months but like IPguys best!!

waz
07-30-2015, 01:10 AM
tbird686, you might be right but its Technology world not a kitchen shop.

No harm in asking and that is why we are having these forums. On a good note, resellers are good options too as we some are providing on very reasonable price that make sense but when someone doubles the price ....