PDA

View Full Version : Ovechkin 2 game suspension

whiteheather
03-16-2010, 02:46 AM
Ovechkin gets 2 games suspension which I totally disagree with, he already got 5 and a game misconduct, which even then was to much, his hit deserved a 2 minute penalty........and yet Cook gets nothing,,,,,i think Bettman needs to find another job. he is pathetic

i am not an Ovechkin fan, I am a Cook admirer or i was....but I am a Canuck......................:yeaah:

sleddy2008
03-16-2010, 03:41 AM
Ovechkin gets 2 games suspension which I totally disagree with, he already got 5 and a game misconduct, which even then was to much, his hit deserved a 2 minute penalty........and yet Cook gets nothing,,,,,i think Bettman needs to find another job. he is pathetic

i am not an Ovechkin fan, I am a Cook admirer or i was....but I am a Canuck......................:yeaah:

WH I think The NHL took a lot of heat for not suspending Cooke,he was a dirty player even when he played in Van.I think it may be a good thing that Alex is suspended as Henrik may lead the scoring race again.:tehe:

I think the suspension was handed down due to Colin Campbells botchery of Matt cooks head shot hearing . JMO
Also Mike Richards hit on David Booth never got any suspension handed down either..........

sleddy2008
03-16-2010, 03:55 AM
This is why there are no suspensions on headshots.