PDA

View Full Version : Prosat HD receiver with Dishpro plus lnb

mcostella
07-31-2015, 09:57 PM
Newbie here

I am looking to convert to Prosat HD and I was told that I can't use my Dishpro plus LNB along side another dish with regular LNB to get channel due to compatibility issues, is this correct? I am also looking to get Dish HD 1000.2 with all three LNB's so I wont need a second dish. Is this compatible with prosat HD? Also will i need a dp 34 switch to connect to receive all three? I need info on the best way to achieve this?

Thanks in Advance

Angel Eyes
07-31-2015, 11:39 PM
Newbie here

I am looking to convert to Prosat HD and I was told that I can't use my Dishpro plus LNB along side another dish with regular LNB to get channel due to compatibility issues, is this correct? I am also looking to get Dish HD 1000.2 with all three LNB's so I wont need a second dish. Is this compatible with prosat HD? Also will i need a dp 34 switch to connect to receive all three? I need info on the best way to achieve this?

Thanks in Advance

i use this dish..with dpp lnbs..and works fine...scans well ..some transponder are mising..but over all its great
(i do use sub to power those lnbs)

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/PT4AAOxyLchRx3zC/$%28KGrHqMOKo4FG5,83yjGBR%293zCWoTg%7E%7E60_35.JPG ?set_id=880000500F

mcostella
08-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Do you think its because of the dp lnb's?. I would like to make sure I get all the 100's to 200's. Especially 154 140 sports in hd which are on 129. Do you think better to go with separate dish for 129 for better reception? I currently have dp plus lnb's hooked up for 110 119.

Thanks in advance

Angel Eyes
08-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Do you think its because of the dp lnb's?. I would like to make sure I get all the 100's to 200's. Especially 154 140 sports in hd which are on 129. Do you think better to go with separate dish for 129 for better reception? I currently have dp plus lnb's hooked up for 110 119.

Thanks in advance
you will get all 100s and 200s..i do ...i just don't get some 300s and 500s..on dpp....
same dish will do...look mine the one lnb on the right is for 129....picture on HD is great on this box..better then jynx & dreamlink

good luck..box gets warm fast on HD ..use laptop fan to cool it off.....

mcostella
08-01-2015, 09:34 PM
you will get all 100s and 200s..i do ...i just don't get some 300s and 500s..on dpp....
same dish will do...look mine the one lnb on the right is for 129....picture on HD is great on this box..better then jynx & dreamlink

good luck..box gets warm fast on HD ..use laptop fan to cool it off.....

I purchased the 1000.2 with DPP LNB. Prosat HD Smart. Hooked up first cable on left LNB to Dishnetwork Dual tuner IRD to send power to LNB's, then hooked up second cable to middle LNB and ran directly to FTA receiver. Working good. Not getting some of the HD channels that run on the high side of the TP
. NFL Network on channel 9426 on TP 30 I dont get. I am wondering if I set the dish up for 129, will I be able to get all HD channels. I prefer to watch HD if possible and the channels I enjoy are available on HD

Angel Eyes
08-01-2015, 10:07 PM
I purchased the 1000.2 with DPP LNB. Prosat HD Smart. Hooked up first cable on left LNB to Dishnetwork Dual tuner IRD to send power to LNB's, then hooked up second cable to middle LNB and ran directly to FTA receiver. Working good. Not getting some of the HD channels that run on the high side of the TP
. NFL Network on channel 9426 on TP 30 I dont get. I am wondering if I set the dish up for 129, will I be able to get all HD channels. I prefer to watch HD if possible and the channels I enjoy are available on HD

yes you will.....