PDA

View Full Version : Jynxbox v14

Kohli
08-12-2015, 11:36 PM
If there are supporting files or any help from nfps server for hd set top box jynxbox v14, Since I have lost signals on LINKBOX 8000HD Plus. May be in view of the bleak future of the FTA receivers, it is better to stick to IPTV MAG254. In case any knowledge of this receiver and help on this site please inform.

gAsH
08-12-2015, 11:42 PM
If there are supporting files or any help from nfps server for hd set top box jynxbox v14, Since I have lost signals on LINKBOX 8000HD Plus. May be in view of the bleak future of the FTA receivers, it is better to stick to IPTV MAG254. In case any knowledge of this receiver and help on this site please inform.

Take a peak around the forums or even search for 110 signal. Both the linkbox HD and jynxbox are capable of receiving all the same channels. Some settings may need to be changed first, you will find all these answers on the forums here. It's a hot topic these days ;)

GL :thumbsup:

salvadoranaya
08-14-2015, 03:05 AM
Take a peak around the forums or even search for 110 signal. Both the linkbox HD and jynxbox are capable of receiving all the same channels. Some settings may need to be changed first, you will find all these answers on the forums here. It's a hot topic these days ;)

GL :thumbsup:

hey guys new at this is it jynxzbox or jyazbox ? are they the same? want to buy one, please don't want a fake

Newfygarge
08-14-2015, 10:45 AM
hey guys new at this is it jynxzbox or jyazbox ? are they the same? want to buy one, please don't want a fake

They are same, they are now clones, but work perfectly.

bobby
08-14-2015, 06:02 PM
nfps is not going to help you set up your receiver or offer support in any way for a receiver, the jynx v14 or the linkbox 8000HD are capable of getting back the missing channels as long as they have an 8psk module installed, my advice is to read up as there are many threads/posts already regarding this

holly2012
08-14-2015, 07:26 PM
This should help you http://www.satfix.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=19788&d=1380824285