PDA

View Full Version : kodi forces hdmi

edrik
08-14-2015, 08:40 PM
Hi folks,
i need a gurus help here. i have an MXQ box and it has the av outputs so i dont have to use the hdmi (this is done to see my box on all tvs at one time with an rf converter) The problem is that when i start kodi, it immediately forces the box to go from av out to HDMI and i have no idea how to stop this?
probably something simple, but if you know, please tell me in very very very simple newbie type steps.
Thanks

dishuser
08-15-2015, 01:57 AM
Hi folks,
i need a gurus help here. i have an MXQ box and it has the av outputs so i dont have to use the hdmi (this is done to see my box on all tvs at one time with an rf converter) The problem is that when i start kodi, it immediately forces the box to go from av out to HDMI and i have no idea how to stop this?
probably something simple, but if you know, please tell me in very very very simple newbie type steps.
Thanks
go to video settings
it's probably set to dvi not hdmi
set it to normal

edrik
08-15-2015, 04:58 PM
thank you for your reply, but i am not able to find that setting in either the mxq settings or the Kodi settings, please, can you be more specific.

dishuser
08-15-2015, 05:05 PM
thank you for your reply, but i am not able to find that setting in either the mxq settings or the Kodi settings, please, can you be more specific.scroll thru video settings