PDA

View Full Version : Help with finalizing setup (xfta connected)

heavyweight1979
12-06-2015, 01:48 AM
Was able to connect to xfta gargoyle. all settings are saved, PS info also. Internet working wirelessly (xfta router) so no problem there. I'm down to the tp setting channels and whatever else. Was coming from a ik2pro neosat or whatever but now messed up because of the tp thing I guess, so brought out my door stops trying to bring back to life before investing again. I fly rockets by the way and should still have fuel. 802H file seems to be the one I have which was the latest WF file I think, or is there another file better? I tried loading some sat files that were posted as tp fixes but don't know if they actually did anything. Signal is high but the Q is low on antenna setup but the ik2pro, S and Q were high, so when I scan ch. I get a lot less than usual on 110 and 119. Weird... Am I missing something? Help much appreciated.

nobodyspecial
12-06-2015, 02:30 AM
I posted the latest to info in general rcvr section Compare them to what you have.

heavyweight1979
12-07-2015, 07:27 AM
Everything works after fidiling around with the tp's. XFTA working rockets flying, took a little time to load or unscramble or whatever but works. Ten minutes later after trying channels went to ppv which aren't working and when I went back to working ch I get nothing again. Did a hard reboot with switch and everything back again. Must be some bugs. Thanks for help.

heavyweight1979
12-08-2015, 07:57 AM
Thanks again