PDA

View Full Version : XFTA freezing/hard reboot

heavyweight1979
12-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Every time I go to ch. and it does not work it seems to temporarily brick my xfta then a hard reboot and everything good as long as I go on a working CH. Kind of frustrating because some ch. are coming and going. Anybody else with this issue? and is there a fix?

hadap123
12-15-2015, 07:37 AM
Every time I go to ch. and it does not work it seems to temporarily brick my xfta then a hard reboot and everything good as long as I go on a working CH. Kind of frustrating because some ch. are coming and going. Anybody else with this issue? and is there a fix?

trying to be productive and help out....mine is like that and my friends is like that too. go on a channel if it doesnt load in 3-5 sec change it or it will just freeze everything.

dont think there is a way around it.

additional note: it wont freeze your system unless you leave it for 45sec+ so if there is no pic in 15sec just change it. if your unsure if it froze or not go to a channel you always watch and always works and if pic comes up your good to go.

beyondBETA
12-15-2015, 11:07 AM
Don't use x-fta , but read on here some where, that if change the MTU from 1500 to 1400 might help.