PDA

View Full Version : Ignore?

homedoc1944
12-09-2015, 02:27 PM
In the settings area it has a ignore members posts. On other sites when you add a member's name it removes that members posts. Is that the way it works on SatFix? I have entered a user name and all those posts still appear on the forum posts. What is the use of the ignore setting if those posts still appear? Thank you.

fonger
12-09-2015, 04:44 PM
the ignore will be the text.. it still shows that the person posted something but you don't see the text.

homedoc1944
12-09-2015, 09:55 PM
I have one user name entered to be ignored and I still have many, many, many, many posts by this poster...it shows the post text, not just the poster's name with no text. Any other suggestions? Thank you.

clarkBENT
12-09-2015, 10:54 PM
I have one user name entered to be ignored and I still have many, many, many, many posts by this poster...it shows the post text, not just the poster's name with no text. Any other suggestions? Thank you.

PM me the name of the user you are trying to ignore and I'll dig deeper.

Unless, I'm that user -- awkward...

kutter
12-09-2015, 11:17 PM

lol ... you can't put a staff member on ignore ... it will not work :)

clarkBENT
12-11-2015, 09:48 PM
@homedoc1944 - Please try to ignore me. Does it look anything like the attached screenshot (after you confirm that I've been added to your ignore list)?

homedoc1944
12-12-2015, 01:22 AM
@homedoc1944 - Please try to ignore me. Does it look anything like the attached screenshot (after you confirm that I've been added to your ignore list)?
The ignore option is working for the user name I wanted it to, Thank you.