PDA

View Full Version : Home Page Won't Load

hondoharry
01-28-2016, 05:26 PM
Ever since a month ago when the site was down a short while I can't open the url sat fix.to on any PC's in the house. Only loads from my phone on the same router. All Win7 PC's with Chrome or Win Explorer time out every time. Any help appreciated.

hutch
01-28-2016, 06:10 PM
www.satfix.to ?

Terryl
01-28-2016, 06:15 PM
Try clearing out all your cookies, browser history and saved web pages on what ever browser your using.
And don't put a space between sat and fix, (unless that's a typo) it works fine here on all browsers.

hondoharry
01-28-2016, 07:18 PM
Yeah, that was a typo from my phone. I use satfix.to and even linked from Google.

I've cleared all browsing data and cookies on Chrome and same results. But I've tried another browser with same results so that's not the problem.

1boxman
01-28-2016, 07:43 PM
Reboot your network and do a dns flush on your pc.

pugsycan
01-28-2016, 10:04 PM
Your account looks fine
Try all the stuff suggested here again and see

clarkBENT
01-30-2016, 10:47 AM
The IP you are connecting from is blacklisted. Try without going through a proxy server (or a different US or Canada based proxy). A lot of foreign IP blocks are blacklisted.

hondoharry
01-30-2016, 04:08 PM
The IP you are connecting from is blacklisted. Try without going through a proxy server (or a different US or Canada based proxy). A lot of foreign IP blocks are blacklisted.

That makes the most sense since I've tried everything on my end including the router configurations. Not using any proxies or vpn. But it does raise a few questions like.

How does my Android phone work fine on WiFi from the same router?

Why is fix the only site with this problem?

How could my IP wind up on a blacklist?

What entity is accessing this blacklist to block my IP? Is it Satfix or their hosting service?

How can I get off this blacklist and access Satfix normally?

clarkBENT
01-31-2016, 05:13 AM
That makes the most sense since I've tried everything on my end including the router configurations. Not using any proxies or vpn. But it does raise a few questions like.

What entity is accessing this blacklist to block my IP? Is it Satfix or their hosting service?

Your phone is using a proxy -- a US-based proxy -- Google.

Can you go to ipchicken.com from your desktop and PM me the IP?

clarkBENT
01-31-2016, 09:34 PM

Your IP ended up on the blacklist because entire IP blocks were added. Those rules are currently deprecated so you should be able to come straight into the site now.

hondoharry
01-31-2016, 11:23 PM
Your IP ended up on the blacklist because entire IP blocks were added. Those rules are currently deprecated so you should be able to come straight into the site now.

Great. That did it. Thanks for all your help.

darlinkat
01-31-2016, 11:41 PM
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t404/diana123413/2015%20-%201_zpsliqske0x.gif~original

Yeahhh !!! good to hear you got it all fixed up....
Life is sweet!!