PDA

View Full Version : closed thread - Why are some IPTV servers down and some up

jedi
02-17-2016, 10:30 PM
I'm probably going to be serving a little prison time for doing this - but I don't appreciate a Staff member making assumptions about me and then have the thread closed before I could reply and defend myself.

You can close this thread also if you want and delete it - but I want to make it clear I was not the one making assumptions.

well I could get fancy and bust it all up like you did but nope I have better things to do with my time than nitpick but I will respond to these three quotes.

1 - I guess we just live in different worlds Nostradamus :-) I can name over 20 people in my own family that have internet just to do email and facebook so they can keep up with what's going on with their extended family and friends - for them it is enjoyable.

Cool! send them over because if that is the limit of their net savvy I can make some good coin off of them as well. A good portion of my business depends on people just like them :)

If you are on this forum or another similar forum - then chances are you here to learn or are a reseller or you are having a problem with a reseller or a paid service. You probably already have a box and a paid subscription - all efforts to convince them that they should leave the dark side of the "paid IKS/IPTV" world and go to the "free" light side may be falling on deaf ears. Some people just like to live on the dark side.

Don't be assuming about me. You know what ASSUME does? It makes an ass out of U and Me but I have never bought or sold any codes and I am not a dealer. I don't need to be. I am here because I have a lot of friends here. I am staff because I know how sat works and I also know how the net works because I am an IT guy. So you got it half right, you made an ass out of U

The resellers could avoid a lot of problems if they kept their channel lists up to date and notified people if certain channels are freezing or the EPG is missing - stuff like that.
A lot of resellers blame freezing or missing channels on the end user's internet or software setup. I'm sure that is true in some cases - but if 3 or 4 different guys are getting freezing on the same channels, same service and same time - then maybe the reseller should honestly test the channel himself. If it appears to be a server issue maybe it should be posted somewhere for that service.
I think that would help with half the problems/questions.

What would really help is shutting down all the IPTV support forums and you could notify everybody by PM or email whenever something changes and no I am not singling you out but every reseller. For the most part, the majority of your customers are not net savvy enough to navigate a forum so why post it here? At the same time they are familiar with FB and email so maybe that should be the obvious place for updates.

Please get your facts straight - you keep "ASSuming" I am a dealer and that I am here to sell you and others a service.
Please show me one post here or at any other site where I EVER offered to sell you or anyone else IPTV/IKS or any other service.

Save yourself some time - you will never find a post like that and you never will.

In your post above you said "don't be assuming about me" and you go on to say that you are not a dealer and never have been - so once again please show me one post here - or at any other site - where I said or even insinuated that you were a dealer.

As far as I can see there is only one guy here that is doing all the "ASSuming" - so I wonder the ass is :-)

The original poster asked a very simple question - "why are some IPTV services up and some down".
I think I answered his question - he thanked me for my answer so I guess he was happy with it - I stuck to the facts and didn't insult him or call him and others ignorant for using paid IPTV service.

I just get tired of the same old answers from some of the people here. If a person asks a simple question about IKS or paid IPTV - then why go off on a tangent about how stupid they are for paying. If they don't have an answer they don't have to insult any of the members here - just move on and see if there is a question about free Kodi or something they could answer for someone.

It is easy to see the politcal games being played here - there is a group of paid IKS/IPTV haters here - that have no use for it.
No argument from me - they that right.
Then there is another group that are open minded about free IPTV and paid IKS/IPTV and happen to think that the two can coexist. I happen to belong to the second group - but I do NOT try to force my views on the "haters". I like both and don't try to force my views onto others. I try to answer questions from both groups as best I can.

I thought this site was supposed to be about respecting all the members here - not about belittling them for asking a question.

Sorry - this is the end of my rant - and you won't hear from me again on this subject.

I know I said I was moving on - but I can't stand it when people make ASSumptions about me and put words in my mouth that I have never - EVER - said.

I offered to move on - but someone couldn't let it end :-)

Nostradamus
02-17-2016, 10:57 PM
what the hell you talking about Willis? I ended it !

and if this is not assuming something I am all ears

If you are on this forum or another similar forum - then chances are you here to learn or are a reseller or you are having a problem with a reseller or a paid service. You probably already have a box and a paid subscription

and like I said, the thread was answered long before you added your 2 cents to begin with. Now quit your whining, you were the one that said you were done with that thread and there was no need of you defend yourself any farther

Dreamzzz
02-17-2016, 11:20 PM
That closed thread was a good post - lots of good info there - until the end when it got a little ugly.

To be honest I don't think jedi was referring to "you" personally - when he was saying why people come to this site.
I got the impression he was saying most people (I think his words were "chances are you" come here to:
1. learn
2. you are a reseller
3. you are having a problem with a reseller or paid service.
4. you own an IKS or IPTV receiver

I come to learn - and there is probably a lot of us that do.
There seems to be a lot of resellers here - so I guess that's the reason a lot of people come here.
There are a lot of questions being asked about IKS/IPTV so I guess that's a good reason to come to this site.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people here have a paid susbscription and own an IKS or IPTV box - so we see a lot of those folks here.

Probably a good percentage of us fit into one of those 3 slots and some of us fit into 2 or more of those slots.

I think he forgot about the one you mentioned "they come here because they have a lot of good friends here"

dishuser
02-18-2016, 12:50 AM
what the hell you talking about Willis? I ended it !

and if this is not assuming something I am all ears

If you are on this forum or another similar forum - then chances are you here to learn or are a reseller or you are having a problem with a reseller or a paid service. You probably already have a box and a paid subscription

and like I said, the thread was answered long before you added your 2 cents to begin with. Now quit your whining, you were the one that said you were done with that thread and there was no need of you defend yourself any fartherbullcrap
I have ota,shaw and android
and to use those I never learned from here
so if that's why we should be members here then see you never again
oh and don't forget how you were tied to fishtv and limebox...not a dealer...lol...but you still gain from it
learn from your signature cause it's almost a mirror when you spew your shat

nobodyspecial
02-18-2016, 01:21 AM
RULE #8
~MOVE, EDIT,CLOSE & DELETE~
Staff may, at their sole discretion, move, edit,close, or delete any post considered to be inappropriate for either the site or a particular forum. Such activity involves judgment on the part of the staff. If you feel a post has been wrongly deleted, moved, or edited, send a PM to that staff member and DO NOT post your grievance in the forums!