PDA

View Full Version : Help needed from someone who could point me to the source of this IPTV service

bob76
03-01-2016, 02:57 AM
Hi,
I have some connections locally where i can fill the gap to sell IPTV. I have been trying to find the original people who sell like a Mater / Dealer / Distributer panel. All i find is Re-sellers who are re-selling again.

If some one know where i can reach the original people that would be great. I am willing to invest more in credits in bulk but i need the best prices which i can only get from the source and bypass the middle man.

Any help in this regard is much appreciated.

Please send a PM and not a public message as i am not sure this kind of information is allowed to share in public.?

Thanks

mikestar
03-01-2016, 03:30 AM
You have to PM the resellers, they can't PM you. It's not allowed.

kcorscadden
03-02-2016, 03:38 PM
Bob, you do realize that if ppl could buy directly from the source and avoid the middle man to save money, they would. However, by sources selling their service through resellers, they make their money through selling credits to resellers, but they also remain anonymous to authorities for the most part. The fact that you and most of us don't know how to contact the source(s) proves that and any issues that we have has to be done through the reseller.

Now to actually answer your question, there is many resellers on this site that sells numerous IPTV services. Would it not make sense to PM them and inquire about the source through them as they would be the best ppl to give you the info you seek? Now whether or not they give you that info is a totally different topic as in doing so, you now become their competition in terms of generating sales, so its a catch 22 for the reseller. Who knows though, you must just get lucky if one of the resellers is kind enough to help you.

bob76
03-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Thanks kcorscadden,
I am new to this so i dont know much. Yes i found it to be really confusing as why i could not find the source on the internet as i wanted to get the best price possible. I will retail for the same price as everybody else is doing but getting the purchase prices as low as possible gives me the best return.

I will PM to resellers also and ask them. But i am not that hopeful :)

jedi
03-02-2016, 05:43 PM
As kcorscadden mentioned the original source guys don't want to be found - the Providers have a hefty bounty on their heads - so if you could find them - then it would be pretty easy for the Providers to find them.
If you do a little google searching you will find that some of the paid IPTV services offered here have a web site that sell to dealers. It may not be the original source running that web site but it may get you one step closer.