PDA

View Full Version : How to become a reseller of Voodoo, IPGuys, etc?

CrazySerb
03-06-2016, 01:25 AM
Ok, I've looked everywhere, but there are no clear instructions or directions of any sort on how to actually become a direct reseller of Voodoo, IPGuys or most other IPTV services.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I am just tired of dealing with resellers who take days to answer my emails and when they do, they answer in as few words as possible. Ugh, it's frustrating having that kind of responsibility in the hands of someone super unreliable, but I have no direct connection to what they have and I'd like to, so as to avoid having to deal with middle men.

Anyone?

Thanks.

KIDWCKED
03-06-2016, 01:51 AM
so you wanna be the new(Super Reliable)..24/7?..If your that tired...Just go to sleep..

Nostradamus
03-06-2016, 02:22 AM
to put it bluntly, you are a brand new member and this is your first post. The guys you are looking for are not that stupid and that is why they have survived in the game as long as they have. All the power to you man but I don't think you will ever find what you are looking for.

hutch
03-06-2016, 02:44 AM
to put it bluntly, you are a brand new member and this is your first post. The guys you are looking for are not that stupid and that is why they have survived in the game as long as they have. All the power to you man but I don't think you will ever find what you are looking for.

Amen & thank God... because you'd end up in deep !@#$%^& unless your able to see the future...

CrazySerb
03-06-2016, 03:02 AM

what's that got to do with anything?

I don't get it.

I have to have a certain # of posts before I am allowed to ask certain questions?

I was told to come here and ask in here because it's more specific to what I'm looking for. But I guess questions are not welcome here, huh?

And if some Joe Blow can become a reseller and then advertise his services on Kijiji/Craigslist, why can't I?

I am not trying to become a reseller for the sake of selling this to others - I just want more control over the IPTV service on my end. And for my friends and family, if it ends up being reliable for me down the line.

So far, every single reseller I dealt with has been terrible - takes days to answer an email, they are all short and beating around the bush, it's like pulling teeth out of a baby... and what happens when they just decide to quit and stop dealing with this? I am stuck.

That's what I'm trying to avoid - being stuck.

And I've been looking for a while, and someone on RedFlagDeals suggested I try asking here too.

Now that I'm asking I'm being talked down and laughed?

Wtf?!

Really?

If you aren't willing to help or suggest where & what, that's cool... no need for end of the world comments.

I mean, come on. How bad can it possibly be? Enough retards (apparently) are able to get on these IPTV reseller accounts and all, why can't us normal human beings get more control over it too?

hutch
03-06-2016, 03:19 AM
'How bad can it possibly be?' ... Ever been bit by a shark?... I wish you luck(not) w/your quest... best wishes for you tho...

CrazySerb
03-06-2016, 03:25 AM
'How bad can it possibly be?' ... Ever been bit by a shark?... I wish you luck(not) w/your quest... best wishes for you tho...

Huh?

I don't get it.

Why that dismissive/holier than thou tone?

I wish you luck... not?

Ok, I get it, it's a super secret operation and all... whoop-dee-doo. That's what people were saying back in the Satellite hacking days, and guess what - we've used those receivers and programmed them every week to keep the channels for years before the whole thing went down. And guess what - none of us got bitten by a shark in the process. We just moved onto something else.

And today, this is it.

So comparing it to being bitten by a shark? Why? Seriously?

Just say nobody is going to help me/point me in the right direction around here and call it a day. No reason to be so dramatic...

nobodyspecial
03-06-2016, 03:30 AM
you will see on occasion some of the main players offering panels

CrazySerb
03-06-2016, 03:39 AM
you will see on occasion some of the main players offering panels

Ok... where, in this sub-forum?

Thanks for the heads up.

(see, that was easy... and constructive enough. thanks!)

nobodyspecial
03-06-2016, 03:49 AM
yes it would probably have been in here

abouttosnap
03-06-2016, 05:44 AM
Well CrazySerb looks as if you got answer soon enough...one thread right above yours. Guess we can call this one done.