PDA

View Full Version : High Quality Server - Recommendations.

navigates
03-20-2016, 04:08 PM
Most have lots of freezing. Is there a private server with high quality. I don't mind fewer channels but the quality should be good.

BIGHERO76
03-20-2016, 04:44 PM
Bro they are all the same canadian and uk channels.

Good channels freeze or arnt available, you can choose any server and results are the same.

Dont fall for all the resellers on here who say their server is good.

nobodyspecial
03-20-2016, 05:19 PM

Good channels freeze or arnt available, you can choose any server and results are the same.

there are many different iptv servers,most are canadian

nobodyspecial
03-20-2016, 05:58 PM

you are either unlucky or have crappy equipment

jainplane
03-21-2016, 09:22 AM
I am running 2 private servers and for the most part they are running really well, with occasional freezing. If you want zero freezing maybe a legit sub is for you.

navigates
03-21-2016, 09:30 AM
a Legit sub was my way of choice for a long time. I've moved to another country and miss the content. hence looking here. Legit sub like sling does work but the content space is severely lacking. I've toyed around using playstation vu but that too does not seem to work. IPTV does work but finding the right one is a quest. :)

The internet speed is at a constant 50 mbps which should be good for a regular iptv sub. The native receiver given by the provider is iptv as well and that is very stable. Sling works well without freezing but does not have all the content.

navigates
03-21-2016, 09:33 AM

I believe what you say is accurate as most use each others caches.

jedi
03-21-2016, 09:12 PM
I've tried 8 or more different services and find all of them different. They may share some of the same channels but most of them have some channels that are unique to themselves. There seems to be a lot of DDOS attacks going on between some of the services so some may be down while others are up. The services are pretty cheap compared to legal sub - so if you buy 2 services for redundancy you should be good to go. I think IPGuys is a good choice and maybe NFPS as a second. NFPS has had some problems lately (as IPGuys has had at times) - but they have mostly USA feeds from DirecTV and Dish Network instead of the Canadian BEV feeds - so it seems like a good combination to have. IPTV Express is also pretty stable - but its strong point is Hindi/Urdu and surrounding area channels - they have a lot of different channels from India and also their VOD service has movies from that region. I also like the TVonIP but I think they were affected by the NFPS problems with the premium movies like HBO, Cinemax, etc. - but I think that is fixed now.
OK1 is pretty good - but leans more to the South Asian channels and a lot of sports channels from around the world. I also MachTV which used to be for Roku only - but have for MAG boxes now also.

I have a few more lesser known services - but the above seem to be the most popular with a selection of English channels.

navigates
03-22-2016, 08:20 PM
I've tried 8 or more different services and find all of them different. They may share some of the same channels but most of them have some channels that are unique to themselves. There seems to be a lot of DDOS attacks going on between some of the services so some may be down while others are up. The services are pretty cheap compared to legal sub - so if you buy 2 services for redundancy you should be good to go. I think IPGuys is a good choice and maybe NFPS as a second. NFPS has had some problems lately (as IPGuys has had at times) - but they have mostly USA feeds from DirecTV and Dish Network instead of the Canadian BEV feeds - so it seems like a good combination to have. IPTV Express is also pretty stable - but its strong point is Hindi/Urdu and surrounding area channels - they have a lot of different channels from India and also their VOD service has movies from that region. I also like the TVonIP but I think they were affected by the NFPS problems with the premium movies like HBO, Cinemax, etc. - but I think that is fixed now.
OK1 is pretty good - but leans more to the South Asian channels and a lot of sports channels from around the world. I also MachTV which used to be for Roku only - but have for MAG boxes now also.

I have a few more lesser known services - but the above seem to be the most popular with a selection of English channels.

Wow. what an informative post. Can you elaborate on the lesser known services. Which ones do you like the best. somehow I don't really like nfps. as per quality do you know who is good? I now have gemtv and they are good with south asian channels but lack the US ones.

Can you elaborate on iptv express. how is the quality.?

Thanks !!!!

jedi
03-23-2016, 02:10 PM
IPTV Express has been very stable for me - most of their English feeds are from BEV but they say they are working on adding more feeds from Dish Network. I'm away on vacation and can't check but I don't think they had the NBA, NCAA or NHL sports packages. Most of their channels are in HD and the picture quality is a little better than some of the other services. I think their main draw is for those that like the Indian channels - they have some languages that other servers don't have such as Gujarati, Marathi and Kannada. They also have a very good selection of Indian language movies in their VOD section.
They don't use the normal Stalker panel - but have their own proprietary panel - it automatically sends out popup messages to each client box to let you know when your expiry is near. The dealer can also send out personal or group messages to their clients to let them know if there is a problem or something new is added.

tequilero
03-24-2016, 02:45 AM
Machtv is a very stable server with good quality english/spanish channels. You need roku box or stick.

BIGHERO76
03-24-2016, 03:40 AM
IPTV Express has been very stable for me - most of their English feeds are from BEV but they say they are working on adding more feeds from Dish Network. I'm away on vacation and can't check but I don't think they had the NBA, NCAA or NHL sports packages. Most of their channels are in HD and the picture quality is a little better than some of the other services. I think their main draw is for those that like the Indian channels - they have some languages that other servers don't have such as Gujarati, Marathi and Kannada. They also have a very good selection of Indian language movies in their VOD section.
They don't use the normal Stalker panel - but have their own proprietary panel - it automatically sends out popup messages to each client box to let you know when your expiry is near. The dealer can also send out personal or group messages to their clients to let them know if there is a problem or something new is added.

I have tested express tv also. Stable however they have had the same issues for nearly a month now with some of the hd channels being either down or audio only(hbo hd for one).

Also not impressed with their hd line up. Nothing out of the ordinary and limited english channels. Much of the indian hd dont work.

i would say tecfront is more stable also and has more english.

jedi
03-24-2016, 01:58 PM
Yes I think MachTV is the most stable if you have a Roku but it has Spanish menus and instructions and a lot of their movies and channels are Spanish. I think WowTV is similar but has english menus instead of Spanish and more english content. Apparently they also have an apk for Android boxes but I don't know how well it works.

What is tecfront - I don't think I have heard of them?

A lot of the services have been missing channels during the past few weeks - hopefully it should get better as they add more legal receivers for streaming instead of relying on IKS receivers.

crazy carl
03-25-2016, 01:59 AM
I have received some info on a new service that's suppose to be very sports oriented and is fairly affordable my hommie Jeremiah is going to try it out

jedi
03-25-2016, 02:07 AM
I have received some info on a new service that's suppose to be very sports oriented and is fairly affordable my hommie Jeremiah is going to try it out

That's what a lot of guys are looking for - let us know how it is.

navigates
03-25-2016, 07:09 AM
I have tested express tv also. Stable however they have had the same issues for nearly a month now with some of the hd channels being either down or audio only(hbo hd for one).

Also not impressed with their hd line up. Nothing out of the ordinary and limited english channels. Much of the indian hd dont work.

i would say tecfront is more stable also and has more english.

I've tried out iptv express. In my opinion, it has the best video quality with the benefits of working on the kodi platform might be the reason. However that too has a lot of freezing. I was hoping that if the HD channels don't work, they should have the SD counterparts? They have VOD's but those are very limited. Gem is ok as well and am not a big fan of iptv stalker native app. but if that is the way then its ok.

A Small and stable selection even if its slightly pricey would be my preference. at least we know it will work.

samix
03-30-2016, 06:15 PM
I've tried out iptv express. In my opinion, it has the best video quality with the benefits of working on the kodi platform might be the reason. However that too has a lot of freezing. I was hoping that if the HD channels don't work, they should have the SD counterparts? They have VOD's but those are very limited. Gem is ok as well and am not a big fan of iptv stalker native app. but if that is the way then its ok.

A Small and stable selection even if its slightly pricey would be my preference. at least we know it will work.

Totally agree. I've been with IPGUYS for a long time and although the service is more stable, the picture quality is terrible. Mostly watch the so called CNN HD! and the pixels are as large as Anderson Cooper's nose!
The problem is not only the large pixels. In order to water down the stream, video of chennels like HBO and SHOWTIME that appear to be HD, is quite choppy and fragmented. You specially notice this during fast actions and movement of the camera.
VOD's are true HD without any problem, like other IPTV providers.

IPTV EXPRESS is different. Picture quality is excellent and true HD. They only need to make it more stable.

Does anyone know the password for IPTV EXPRESS portal settings and the adult content?

jedi
03-31-2016, 02:54 PM
Does anyone know the password for IPTV EXPRESS portal settings and the adult content?

9875 for adult and 5555 for settings

jeepster
04-05-2016, 07:53 PM
can anyone recommend a service for Roku box

scorsese
04-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Why pay lots of free channels on kodi using addons.

jedi
04-06-2016, 03:22 AM
can anyone recommend a service for Roku box

A lot of people like MachTV for Roku - there is a reseller here that seems to have a pretty good selection of services for Roku boxes.

jeepster
04-06-2016, 05:00 PM
scorsese .......dont really have the budget or time to play with new equipment - unless i can convince the wife to delay the twins arrival a few extra months ...lol

STARIPTV
04-07-2016, 02:02 AM
try STAR IPTV...i have for 6 months and still going strong...

conazo
06-19-2016, 12:55 PM
try STAR IPTV...i have for 6 months and still going strong...

Is there a trial for iptv star? Would like to try it out first. Thanks

Anubis
06-19-2016, 01:34 PM
Is there a trial for iptv star? Would like to try it out first. Thanks
Welcome to satfix.
May I suggest you read the site rules. You will find that free trials are not allowed.

ladude626
06-21-2016, 04:35 AM
Anyone got IPTV Express to work on the Wetek box with WeTV app? I'm looking to buy one as the interface seems much better than Avov or MAG.

roostaam
06-25-2016, 05:41 PM
IPTV Express has the better picture quality compare to others, but the problem is they are dropping local channels on new subs. and without them its worth nothing.

Kyle Johnston
07-03-2016, 02:25 PM
I'm on Profinity, IPTV Express, and IPGuys all at once now and so far I've been using IPGuys the most because of the best combination of B3V Channels, video quality and EPG accuracy. Profinity has the widest selection of local CDN channels but their EPG is a little less to be desired and some pixelation of slow framerates on some channels since I have an Avov but works best on MAG. IPTV Express has the best picture quality on the over 80% of the channels and good EPG but doesn't have as many B3V channels as IPGuys. If you don't care about B3V and want flat out channels for movies IPTV Express is for you.

Syman
07-17-2016, 04:35 AM
For me Voodoo works fine!