PDA

View Full Version : IPTV SALE for Easter till Sunday 2016 ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

mikestar
03-24-2016, 05:54 PM
Select any subscription you want to buy, please note the offer is for yearly subscription only.
IPTV EXPRESS
GEMTV
STAR TV

Please PM me for details with the subscription name on the title.
You can easily find the channels list on the forum.
Thank you!

mikestar
03-26-2016, 04:19 PM
Hello guys, only 2 days left. I am offering the subs at half price if you compare it to other websites. Thanks

mikestar
03-27-2016, 03:06 PM
Last day.....!

mikestar
03-27-2016, 09:16 PM
The offer is on till 2AM Eastern Time (ET) tonight. Thanks

montell
03-30-2016, 03:37 AM
any chance for an extension boss?
thanks

mikestar
03-30-2016, 04:42 AM
any chance for an extension boss?
thanks
You are the big boss!
I barely made any profit when I made the offer. So it will be difficult for me to give you the exact same offer, but I will give you good price for sure.

amir5017
04-01-2016, 12:29 PM
im on monthly gem tv subscription , and it ends on 20th of this month , do i need to inform them
and using gemtv without user name and pwd and they surely have my MAC ID . they are not removing
my mac id from their system. i think because of this i can not get Gemtv subscription from any other source.

if its a problem then advise me any other service , for which i will not get this kind of problem

thanks

mikestar
04-01-2016, 02:40 PM
im on monthly gem tv subscription , and it ends on 20th of this month , do i need to inform them
and using gemtv without user name and pwd and they surely have my MAC ID . they are not removing
my mac id from their system. i think because of this i can not get Gemtv subscription from any other source.

if its a problem then advise me any other service , for which i will not get this kind of problem

thanks

You can pass me the mac address once it's expired I will have it deleted for you.

amir5017
04-01-2016, 11:50 PM
You can pass me the mac address once it's expired I will have it deleted for you.

Thank you so much