PDA

View Full Version : A5H red light

bondock saint
04-06-2016, 08:39 PM
I am so stuck with this receiver and I am desperately trying to find some direction. I have a v26, I loaded a 239 clone safe file on my receiver to get that message. I am trying to use the hd loader to load the factory bin with a rs 232 adapter that connects only to get the message bootloader not compatible when I try to load the file when the firmware option appears. Do I need to load an all chunk file or anything to get me in the right direction.

bobby
04-06-2016, 08:48 PM
my understanding is that these receivers come pre-loaded with a file for iks ready to go, no need to load anything but you should still be able to load the clone safe, I would try loading the all chunk file

bondock saint
04-07-2016, 02:38 AM
my understanding is that these receivers come pre-loaded with a file for iks ready to go, no need to load anything but you should still be able to load the clone safe, I would try loading the all chunk file

this one came with the factory file only as the seller indicated. Some of the research I have found so far with the problem I have is try the chunk file 257