PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Express

kramjohn
04-06-2016, 03:48 PM
IPTV Express is very good looks like what you are looking for. Tons of east indian channels, Cricket, XXX, and some Canadian Channels and DN.
I am using it presently.

Good luck

Hello,
Anybody know about IPTV express/IPTV Craze.
I have a mag250 and want to get iptv subscription.
I want it for mag 250 and for xbmc. A bird told me about IPTV express/IPTV Craze.
Is it a good service. Anybody used it.
Does it have all the channels from DN and indian channels.
Please let me know.
mmm

Mr Hanky
04-07-2016, 07:02 PM
IPTV Express is very good looks like what you are looking for. Tons of east indian channels, Cricket, XXX, and some Canadian Channels and DN.
I am using it presently. This threads well over a year old man.

Good luckThis threads well over a year old man. And express has its own problems.

bobby
04-07-2016, 08:47 PM
I am using it presently.

Good luck

This threads well over a year old man. And express has its own problems.

so who's right?...regardless the threads old...kramjohn posted yesterday iptv express is very good and currently using that service and Mr Hanky is saying iptv express has problems

abouttosnap
04-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Moved this to it's own thread. Not to mention it was attached to an old thread it was also in the wrong section. Now it is in the iptv section where it belongs.

jedi
04-08-2016, 06:27 AM
I have to agree IPTVExpress is a pretty good service - especiallly for those looking for Indian channels - some services have Hindi - butIPTVExpress has some languages that others don't - like Gujarati, Matathi, Kannada, etc.. They also have a good slection of Hindi Video on Demand movies that others don't have.
I just watch English language but my friends that are looking for Hindi channels prefer this service.

Mr Hanky
04-08-2016, 01:53 PM
Couldn't speak about the hindu channels but for as far as the English channels go most are black and working ones drop out constantly .Have read they are experiencing dos attacks don't know if that's the case or not. I have a month purchase 2 weeks in and will not renew, server probably up half of that, if you really want the scoop go to there site and read the bitching going on there.

maird57
04-08-2016, 02:12 PM
Hey Mr Hanky

Can you PM me IPExpress website. I sell IP Express and I've never seen one.

jedi
04-08-2016, 03:55 PM
Hey Mr Hanky

Can you PM me IPExpress website. I sell IP Express and I've never seen one.

I've never seen a website for them either??
Hanky - are you sure it is IPTVExpress that you are having a problem with. I haven't noticed any channels down and they seem to be very stable. They did have a DDOS attack against them but that was quite a while ago.
Are you using the new URL?

Mr Hanky
04-09-2016, 12:17 AM
What new url is it still the 726 one

Dexquisite1
04-10-2016, 05:12 AM
IP Express is the WORST! Unless ur indian and looking for ONLY indian channels stay FAR away from IP express...barely any english content...works for a day then all channels go black except indian

will64
04-10-2016, 07:14 PM
I'm also not happy with them, even their indian channels aren't stable and go down occasionally. Their HD channels are quite unstable as well, often it will work than freeze and have just sound and no video. SYFY and some other english channels have never worked since I got them last month. Many sports channels are down too like Sky, Fox, Btsports etc. They still have no epg for US/Uk channels.

jedi
04-11-2016, 06:29 AM
I may have to look again - I've been south for a bit and haven't watched any IPTV. I know a lot of people that prefer IPTV Express because of the different Indian channels they have available - I don't watch many of those channels but found their English channels to be OK. Not as much selection as IPGuys but I thought it was more stable.

I'm back north again enjoying the snow so will take another look at their service again.

Mr Hanky
04-11-2016, 12:50 PM
IP Express is the WORST! Unless ur indian and looking for ONLY indian channels stay FAR away from IP express...barely any english content...works for a day then all channels go black except indianDitto........worst.lol

Dexquisite1
04-11-2016, 02:23 PM
From what I can see they also don't have a general PPV events channel. Missed the paqiuio fight this past weekend and they also don't have the ufc channel as advertised so no idea where to find ufc ppv events if iptv express hosts them at all. Your better off going with rocket and save your money. iP express has hd channels thay may work 2 days a week (if they work at all!).

I wish that i subscribed to another service but unfortunately now I'm stuck with 24 months of this garbage IP service. They won't even allow you to use kodi or stb emu to connect. Only way is to use their horrible apk app which sucks. Stay far away from IP Express.

Newfygarge
04-11-2016, 07:00 PM
stb emulator does work. But they need to do a lot of work in various areas if they want to keep customers.

jedi
04-11-2016, 07:55 PM
What new url is it still the 726 one

Have you tried using 1.iptvexpress.com

jedi
04-11-2016, 08:38 PM
I just checked some of the channels today and I see quite a few HD channels and also some UHD and 4K channels and picture quality and stability was very good. I think it was around channel 600 I tried TSN1-UHD TSN2-UHD TSN3-UHD
TSN4-UHD TSN5-UHD and I think there was a BEIN SPORT UHD. i did see some black channels like Fox Sport 1, 2 and 3.
I wasn't around on the weekend to try the PPV Sports - but I know in the past they have had the PPV UFC and boxing - they usually added the channel just before the event - so you may have to pull the power on your receiver and let the channels reload to see the channel.

IPTV Express allows their dealers to control the packages that their clients can watch - there are 8 different packages they can choose. Check with your dealer and make sure they have selected the "ULTIMATE & CAN - HD/18+" package for you.
You should see a total of 1154 channels when you select "All channels"

Dexquisite1
04-12-2016, 03:01 AM
What channel do the UFC PPVs and boxing events come on? I checked for the paquio fight this weekend and didnt get it however I did not power down and reload the channels after the event started.

Also I tried 1.iptvexpress.com and no luck for stbemu

Mr Hanky
04-12-2016, 11:59 AM
Shouldn't have to try a hundred different things to change a channel. With all the filtering going on preventing using a emu other then Express apk. I found the VOD movies are wide open , using any mac you want. That would indicate to me they are blocking other emu's from accessing the server. OOOOOh theres been no special events at all you can stop looking.

BlackCreek
04-12-2016, 02:35 PM
I wish they had more english channels like Much or Vice. None of their sport ppv channels work. Service slow down at 7-8pm everyday and cant really watch a show. They also need to stop showing iptv express or 4k that shows up when you're watching a channel.

Mr Hanky
04-12-2016, 08:47 PM
Have you tried using 1.iptvexpress.comI have had tested for some time , never ever seen that url.

STARIPTV
04-14-2016, 01:37 AM
i am using STAR IPTV for long time now and found out it to be pretty stable. Some of my friends also using it Its got nice mixture of south Asian, English and video on demand...let me know if anyone wants to try

ron
04-14-2016, 12:59 PM
i am using STAR IPTV for long time now and found out it to be pretty stable. Some of my friends also using it Its got nice mixture of south Asian, English and video on demand...let me know if anyone wants to try

your name says it all.

roostaam
04-14-2016, 08:53 PM
I got iptv express 1 month sub. today. it's looks like better then 2 other services ( 1 I already have for a year ) I tried before, fast channel changing very good picture quality hope it stays like this.

Dexquisite1
04-17-2016, 01:26 PM
I got iptv express 1 month sub. today. it's looks like better then 2 other services ( 1 I already have for a year ) I tried before, fast channel changing very good picture quality hope it stays like this.

What are yiu talking about? You must be a reseller for iptv express...Their service is HORRIBLE! Stay far away from IPTV EXPRESS!!

maird57
04-17-2016, 02:27 PM
What are yiu talking about? You must be a reseller for iptv express...Their service is HORRIBLE! Stay far away from IPTV EXPRESS!!

Funny. I'm a reseller for IP Express and I have hundreds of customers and just the odd complaint. I suggest that anyone interested in IP Express PM me and I'll give you a short trial to see for yourself. If IP Express was that bad then you would see hundreds of complaints, not just the few in this thread.

This sounds like the car salesman that works at the Ford dealership this month and says GM's and Dodges are junk then next month he switches to GM dealership and says Fords and Dodges are junk.

roostaam
04-17-2016, 03:28 PM

actually I am reseller of another service and tested other services, and honestly they are better than others I tested and sell, from what you saying it's looks like you are trying to make a bad image of them.

roostaam
04-17-2016, 03:42 PM
by the way can someone tell me how I can contact them to get a reseller account and panel.
Thanks,

Dexquisite1
04-20-2016, 11:32 PM
actually I am reseller of another service and tested other services, and honestly they are better than others I tested and sell, from what you saying it's looks like you are trying to make a bad image of them.

Funny. I'm a reseller for IP Express and I have hundreds of customers and just the odd complaint. I suggest that anyone interested in IP Express PM me and I'll give you a short trial to see for yourself. If IP Express was that bad then you would see hundreds of complaints, not just the few in this thread.

This sounds like the car salesman that works at the Ford dealership this month and says GM's and Dodges are junk then next month he switches to GM dealership and says Fords and Dodges are junk.

"Make a bad image"? "Hundreds of complaints"? For those of you that believe the BS that these resellers are saying, I strongly suggest that you have a look at the following forum to see what I and other "real users" actually think of IP Express.

http://thenapster.info/showthread.php?t=551

I was duped into purchasing a year of service at what seemed to be a great deal; however for the past 4 months service has NOT been as advertised. Clearly I'm not the only one that feels duped. Don't fall victim to these resellers false claims. Read the reviews from actual subscribers of IP Express and you will see that not even HBO has been working on IP Express. They claim to have "4K" and "UHD". What a load of cr@p! They watermark all of their channels with "4k" and their nowhere close to even 720p!!! Their standard def feeds are re-streamed from free kodi streams! I wouldn't even call this a "Ford"!!! More like a Kia that has the price of a BMW...

Read up and you shall see how horrible IP Express is and how desperate these resellers are to sell their service at "great promotional discounts"!

jedi
04-21-2016, 04:14 AM
I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion - I don't advertise or resell any service here but at one time or another have tried/used most of them. For my own personal use I think IPTVExpress is one of the better ones. If you are complaining about the picture quality of their 4K/UHD channels then I guess you haven't watched some of the channels that some services have been trying to pass off as HD. LOL
If you want true HD quality you won't get it from IPTV - better get youself an OTA or legal satellite sub.

I use a lot of the different services offered by the resellers here and I have my preferences - IPTVExpress may not be my personal favourite but it has some advantages for some people and I have never experienced the kind of problems you seem to be having.

jedi
04-21-2016, 04:24 AM
"Make a bad image"? "Hundreds of complaints"? For those of you that believe the BS that these resellers are saying, I strongly suggest that you have a look at the following forum to see what I and other "real users" actually think of IP Express.

http://thenapster.info/showthread.php?t=551

I was duped into purchasing a year of service at what seemed to be a great deal; however for the past 4 months service has NOT been as advertised. Clearly I'm not the only one that feels duped. Don't fall victim to these resellers false claims. Read the reviews from actual subscribers of IP Express and you will see that not even HBO has been working on IP Express. They claim to have "4K" and "UHD". What a load of cr@p! They watermark all of their channels with "4k" and their nowhere close to even 720p!!! Their standard def feeds are re-streamed from free kodi streams! I wouldn't even call this a "Ford"!!! More like a Kia that has the price of a BMW...

Read up and you shall see how horrible IP Express is and how desperate these resellers are to sell their service at "great promotional discounts"!

I went to the napster site you suggested and don't see any major issues with IPTVExpress

I didn't read the whole thread but this was typical of some of the psts I was seeing

"After 1 week of sub I see that the server is more stable. Most Canadian and American channels are working flawlessly. I hope that picture quality stays the same because I notice that reduction in HD can stable the server but can cause some pixels in the picture.

In all, Express IP is much better than TVONIP with regard the picture quality.

abouttosnap
04-21-2016, 05:39 AM
Lets keep the discussions about and the posting of quotes from other boards to the very minimum here at satfix.to.

Mr Hanky
04-21-2016, 12:58 PM
We have established express has one HD channel (doesn't work) ,doesn't have north American sports or working English content. The free trial had some stations working with a ton of promises. Premium channels drop out for long periods of time ,making its whole service unwatchable .We have also established the international channels do work .Knowing we wanted English they ripped us off .Don't respond to this thread if you watch international channels as it does not apply to you.

jedi
04-21-2016, 05:36 PM
We have established express has one HD channel (doesn't work) ,doesn't have north American sports or working English content. The free trial had some stations working with a ton of promises. Premium channels drop out for long periods of time ,making its whole service unwatchable .We have also established the international channels do work .Knowing we wanted English they ripped us off .Don't respond to this thread if you watch international channels as it does not apply to you.

Who established that Express has one HD channel and it doesn't work and that they have no north American sports or working English content?

What is the one HD channel that you are referring to? They have a lot of north American sports - if you select SPORTS from the main menu do you see channels 590 to 732? There is a lot of north american channels there, and some in HD, such as 603 TSN 1 UHD, 605 TSN 2 UHD, 607 TSN 3 UHD, 609 TSN 4 UHD, 611 TSN 5 UHD, 613 WWE UHD, 616 SPORTSNET ONE HD, 618 SPORTSNET ONTARIO HD, 620 SPORTSNET WORLD HD, 622 SPORTSNET 360 HD, 683 MLB NETWORK HD, 700 CBS SPORTS NETWORK, 701 NBC SPORTS NETWORK. 702 NFL NETWORK, 703 NBA TV HD.
I just tried everyone of those channels and they are all working and picture quality is good.
For those that like cricket there are 30 different cricket channels and there are a lot of soccer channels such as the 12 BEIN Sports channels.

They have 25 adult channels and some in HD.

If you select Egnlish HD/UHD from the main menu do you see channels 101 to 184? There are a lot of HD channels in there such as CBC, ABC, CBS, FOX AMC, Fox News, CBC News, CNN, Bravo, Food Network, History, HGTV and many more.
If you select Premium Movies do you see channels 30 to 76? There are a lot of north American movies in there being streamed from DirecTV such as the 7 HBO channels, Cinemax, the 5 Shotime channels, 7 Starz channels, Movie Channel East and West, Encore, Encore Action plus 10 different Sky Movie channels.
If you go to Learning and News do you see 22 different news channels there?
If you go to Kids do you see 23 different kids channels like 5 different Disney stations and several cartoon channels?

It doesn't look like we are watching the same service.

As I metntioned in a previous post above -0 have you asked your reseller to check and make sure that they have selected the "ULTIMATE & CAN - HD/18+" package for you. If they just turned on say "SOUTH ASIAN & KIDS" for you - you won't see any of the english channels.
Each reseller can select from 7 different package of channels for their clients - I'm guessing that your reseller forgot to turn on the correct package for you.

Dexquisite1
04-21-2016, 05:40 PM

Thank you for the real user exoerience opinion. Much appreciated. For the one that claims there are no "real issues"...guess you guys are just ignoring the facts. IP Express was advertised to me for english content NOT international. If international content is your thing IP Express is great! However, what upsets me are the resellers (including the ones in the forum) who are claiming that IP Express is fantastic for english content which it is NOT. I agree, no IPTV service has great hd quality however again IP Express is advertising HD!!! Their HD channels are not true hd! False advertsing! Start telling the truth and STOP trying to sell of your un-used credits to people!!! Tell them the truth! Call it what it is and be honest! That's it!! Is that so much to ask for??? Again, this is a hobby and no where close to legit subs! When scammers are selling IP Express at ***/month claiming the "best english" content, this is unethical and NOT fair!

Dexquisite1
04-21-2016, 05:42 PM
Who established that Express has one HD channel and it doesn't work and that they have no north American sports or working English content?

What is the one HD channel that you are referring to? They have a lot of north American sports - if you select SPORTS from the main menu do you see channels 590 to 732? There is a lot of north american channels there, and some in HD, such as 603 TSN 1 UHD, 605 TSN 2 UHD, 607 TSN 3 UHD, 609 TSN 4 UHD, 611 TSN 5 UHD, 613 WWE UHD, 616 SPORTSNET ONE HD, 618 SPORTSNET ONTARIO HD, 620 SPORTSNET WORLD HD, 622 SPORTSNET 360 HD, 683 MLB NETWORK HD, 700 CBS SPORTS NETWORK, 701 NBC SPORTS NETWORK. 702 NFL NETWORK, 703 NBA TV HD.
I just tried everyone of those channels and they are all working and picture quality is good.
For those that like cricket there are 30 different cricket channels and there are a lot of soccer channels such as the 12 BEIN Sports channels.

They have 25 adult channels and some in HD.

If you select Egnlish HD/UHD from the main menu do you see channels 101 to 184? There are a lot of HD channels in there such as CBC, ABC, CBS, FOX AMC, Fox News, CBC News, CNN, Bravo, Food Network, History, HGTV and many more.
If you select Premium Movies do you see channels 30 to 76? There are a lot of north American movies in there being streamed from DirecTV such as the 7 HBO channels, Cinemax, the 5 Shotime channels, 7 Starz channels, Movie Channel East and West, Encore, Encore Action plus 10 different Sky Movie channels.
If you go to Learning and News do you see 22 different news channels there?
If you go to Kids do you see 23 different kids channels like 5 different Disney stations and several cartoon channels?

It doesn't look like we are watching the same service.

As I metntioned in a previous post above -0 have you asked your reseller to check and make sure that they have selected the "ULTIMATE & CAN - HD/18+" package for you. If they just turned on say "SOUTH ASIAN & KIDS" for you - you won't see any of the english channels.
Each reseller can select from 7 different package of channels for their clients - I'm guessing that your reseller forgot to turn on the correct package for you.

Stop with the lies bud! 25 porn hd??? You mean 3 porn channels that work none of which are in HD!! Nba tv does not work liar!!! 7 hbo channels??? You mean one that works 2 days of the week!! The PPV events channel doesnt even work! The boxing events and UFC events are not even shown on IP Express!! Ur full of BS. You must also be working for the IP Express loosers that are trying to get rid of their subs! Tell people the truth and you won't have people complaining! Save your money and stay away from IP express!!

abouttosnap
04-21-2016, 06:11 PM
I have already removed a live link outside of satfix and now removed pricing of which neither are allowed. Now looks like this is turning into a pissing match so this is closed. Some of you have no excuse in not knowing the rules seeing how long you have been a member here.