PDA

View Full Version : is your north border secure?

Jimmyreid
04-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Is your north Secure because bev is sending court letters. My aunt got one and she is from Ontario

monkeyu
04-08-2016, 06:12 PM
what server did your aunt have??

italian1
04-08-2016, 06:24 PM
Is your north Secure because bev is sending court letters. My aunt got one and she is from Ontario
I'm in Ontario as well, never got nothing yet, been using iks for quite awhile. How was she caught?

swanner
04-08-2016, 06:45 PM
what server did your aunt have??

I'm in Ontario as well, never got nothing yet, been using iks for quite awhile. How was she caught?

Hijacking guys....

Jimmyreid
04-08-2016, 06:48 PM
She had bev I think when the people upstairs moved in they called bev to install for there tv and they saw my aunts satellite and they reported

chad1976
04-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Under the B For Bul****

Blazerbong
04-09-2016, 10:49 PM
First Time I ever heard of this.Could very well be,as first time is a start.Could also be Bull****!

Benney
04-09-2016, 10:55 PM

Lets see the letter and take out the names to protect the innocent. Just because there is a dish on the roof means sweet ** all.

Otherwise I say BS.

I know a few bell installers that will aim a dish for a fee for IKS.

dishuser
04-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Hijacking guys....

really??
how is that a hijack?

swanner
04-09-2016, 11:03 PM
Lets see the letter and take out the names to protect the innocent. Just because there is a dish on the roof means sweet ** all.

Otherwise I say BS.

Yup, I hear ya Benny, ain't that the truth..

swanner
04-09-2016, 11:05 PM
really??
how is that a hijack?

Maybe your right... My head is stuck in something I guess..... I will leave it be...lol

surfinisfun
04-09-2016, 11:12 PM

Otherwise I say BS.

I call bs here as well my friend. Under crtc laws north, its barely worth bev looking into going after anyone unless they're the big fish............guppies?, they get next to nothing if they pursue that rout.......Last i saw was $500 if found guilty but I'm getting old and that number may be off...........but i doubt by much.

jazzman
04-10-2016, 02:51 AM
I call bs here as well my friend. Under crtc laws north, its barely worth bev looking into going after anyone unless they're the big fish............guppies?, they get next to nothing if they pursue that rout.......Last i saw was $500 if found guilty but I'm getting old and that number may be off...........but i doubt by much.

I have to agree as it's just not worth it in the north to do the demand letters but if she got one it sure would be nice to see it but I still would have my doubts...please post it if you can (as said, without any personal info).

Gunsmoke2 - GS2
04-12-2016, 12:02 AM
Bev actually sent out demand letters to end users in 2007. The first letter demanded $1,000 and the second letter demanded $2,000. I have copies of those letters but posting them might confused people.

However Bev never actually filed any lawsuits in Court against end users so one could call those letters as just scare tactics and anyone who had settled on those demand letters unfortunately should not have.

Its extremely unlikely that Bev is now once again is sending out demand letters and like others I would call that Bs unless someone posted a copy of this new letter. Typical fines in Canada is very low compared to the US so financially filling actions is not in their best interests.

GS2

pugsycan
04-12-2016, 12:48 PM
Hijacking guys....

really??
how is that a hijack?

Maybe your right... My head is stuck in something I guess..... I will leave it be...lol This part of the thread was moved out of another thread So at that time yes it was a hijack :thumbsup: