PDA

View Full Version : IPGuys down?

kaffka
04-09-2016, 01:00 AM
Hello for the last 24 hours it keeps asking me for login/password

is the server down?

I should be good for another 6 months...

dishuser
04-09-2016, 01:08 AM
Hello for the last 24 hours it keeps asking me for login/password

is the server down?

I should be good for another 6 months...
then contact seller

SAV
04-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Have exactly the same problem. Seller just told me that panel is off or lost, basically gone.

So I just lost 6 months of service as well.

Edit: The seller restored my service.

kaffka
04-11-2016, 01:54 AM
Well I did contact my reseller. Apparently, they decided to drop my reseller and all is client.
The reseller has been honest and responsive but he’s been dropped. I understand the nature of the business, but it is not a way to treat people, I believe IPguys should had honor their words and if they did not want the business of the reseller anymore, at least let the current donation finish.
So for me unless something is done, I would never recommend their service to anyone. They may not need me. But apparently I am not the only in that list

SAV
04-11-2016, 02:28 AM
It's unfortunate something like this even happens.

I hope people are buying their panels from reputable sources.

I don't blame the reseller on here at all - I'm sure they're doing what's in their power.

Mr Hanky
04-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Don't buy from a reseller(sounds old doesn't it).

TheShawdow
04-12-2016, 08:33 AM
ya same thing happend to me with ipguys, sent a msg to my reseller got the same response..... panel lost or disabled..... ya i wont be dealing with IPGUYS again if this doesnt get sorted out.

lobsterpot
04-12-2016, 02:37 PM
My cat says she was watching last night no problems . I guess she must of had a better reseller. Does ipguys have their own site like say rocket for instance. I though you could only get such thur a reseller any how.