PDA

View Full Version : IPTV GUYS down after maintenance yesterday!

amok
04-19-2016, 11:52 AM
After the maintenance on April 18, North American channels are black but international and video on demand are working. Any one else having this problem? Is there a site where the status of this service can be checked?

jedi
04-19-2016, 04:41 PM
All seem to working now

amok
04-19-2016, 07:37 PM
All seem to working now

Like a toilet seat! Kind of up and down and mostly down....

mikestar
04-19-2016, 10:03 PM
After the maintenance on April 18, North American channels are black but international and video on demand are working. Any one else having this problem? Is there a site where the status of this service can be checked?

Who told you ipguys was down yesterday? or there was maintenance yesterday?

Dynas
04-19-2016, 11:03 PM
There was a message on the screen saying they would be doing scheduled work and the TV channels would be down until the evening, but the ppv`s would be available.

amok
04-20-2016, 01:04 AM
As the last post explained. Service was patchy yesterday while work was being done, but the North American channels are still largely unwatchable (black or freezing) while the international channels are running fine. There haven't been any further messages displayed today as far as I know.

jedi
04-20-2016, 05:18 AM
I tested quite few English channels today on IPGuys and for some reason wasn't seeing what you are seeing.
I was doing a lot of sampling on different IKS services today - and for the last few days - so maybe we are just watching IPGuys at different times - but I just have not seen a problem???

When I posted at 12:41 EST were you watching at that time? I must have flipped through 100 different English channels and did not have a problem with any of them.
Are you sure it is IPGuys that you were using?

amok
04-20-2016, 11:36 AM
I tested quite few English channels today on IPGuys and for some reason wasn't seeing what you are seeing.
I was doing a lot of sampling on different IKS services today - and for the last few days - so maybe we are just watching IPGuys at different times - but I just have not seen a problem???

When I posted at 12:41 EST were you watching at that time? I must have flipped through 100 different English channels and did not have a problem with any of them.
Are you sure it is IPGuys that you were using?

Hi. Thanks for your input. It is definitely IPGuys and I have resolved the problem. With the maintenance in effect and some problems during the day on Monday, I assumed it was the maintenance causing my problem because on Monday night everything went pear shaped. Finally last night I restarted everything from modem up and things seem to be working OK. I guess I should have done that sooner but because the maintenance was in effect and the problems started at that time I assumed that the problems were related to the maintenance. Still not sure why things coincided but some things shall remain a mystery. One never knows does one.... Tks

Dynas
04-20-2016, 12:26 PM
IPGuys working steady now, watched it last night, channels pop on much quicker now when changing channels.