PDA

View Full Version : ipguys Super Resellers

prg_dovy
04-23-2016, 10:38 PM
I have a MAC address used to be registered by different reseller. now the customer came to me and wants to join my panel.
I tried to add it in my panel but I got an error. Any super reseller willing to help me to free it up? if yes please PM me.

dishuser
04-24-2016, 12:45 AM
I have a MAC address used to be registered by different reseller. now the customer came to me and wants to join my panel.
I tried to add it in my panel but I got an error. Any super reseller willing to help me to free it up? if yes please PM me.

are you an investigator?
you just joined and look at all your stupid posts
duh

jedi
04-24-2016, 01:48 AM

A reseller with a Super Panel can't help you - he can only delete the mac if it was one of his resellers under him.
Do you know who the other reseller was - if so maybe you can contact him to see if he will remove it.

prg_dovy
04-24-2016, 04:41 AM
are you an investigator?
you just joined and look at all your stupid posts
duh

whats your problem? take it easy man. don't waste your time answering my stupid questions
duh

prg_dovy
04-25-2016, 02:45 PM
A reseller with a Super Panel can't help you - he can only delete the mac if it was one of his resellers under him.
Do you know who the other reseller was - if so maybe you can contact him to see if he will remove it.

My Super reseller sent a request to the service provider and they freed up my MAC address. Problem Solved. Thank you guys